Untitled Part 6

**Ochako's Pov**

Ochako was proud to be friends with Izuku, she had seen how hard he had worked to get into the hero program without processing a quirk. He was everything a hero should be, kind, wanted to help others, brave, a great friend, and just super sweet! So it didn't make any sense that he was still single! If Ochako wasn't with Tsu-chan then maybe her and Izuku would have ended up together but she was happy in her relationship.

Maybe that was why Ochako and Iida had put their heads together trying to come up with a way to get Izuku out there. They all have known each other for over a year at U.A. so if Izuku was interested in anyone in their class then they should have known by now so that meant they had to look outside of U.A. for Izuku's love. At first, Izuku seemed like he had a thing for Todokori but that went nowhere and that was the same for Deku and Bakugou.

It seemed like everyone in class A-1 was pairing up. As it turned out Bakugou and Todokori ended up a cute and fiery couple. Tooru and Ojiro had officially become an official couple last week. Kirishima and Mina were a couple, for heaven's sake, even Sensei Aizawa has a boyfriend! And if her hunch was correct she was pretty sure there was something going on between Momo and Iida.

That was why they had called an emergency meeting in Deku's dorm room with Iida, her, and of course Izuku. With her sitting next to Izuku and Iida sitting across from then in a chair he had pulled from Izuku's desk. Poor Izuku looked completely and utterly confused.

"So what's this meeting about?"

She looked at Iida who nodded back at her and adjusted his glasses. "We are worried about you Deku, we think you should get out more."

He tilted his head with a confused look "Get out more? Just two days ago we all went out to go swimming."

Iida spoke up "What Uraraka means to say is we feel you are lacking a romantic companion and feel you would benefit from having one." she shot a glare at Iida, of course, he would phrase it like that.

A blush took over poor Deku's face turning him into an adorable living tomato. "N-No I'm okay! You both really didn't need to worry about me!" Deku flailed his arms about trying to hide his blush behind his hands.

"As your friends, we will worry about you all we want!" She declared and Iida vigorously nodded in agreement. "With that said we are signing you up for Quirker!"

She could pretty much see the question marks floating around his green head "What's that?"

Iida stood as if giving a speech "Quirker is a mobile application where you can meet and match with other individuals who have common interests as you. Along with that, you can message those you match with and meet up. This allows all sorts of relationships to develop, from friendship to romance and even some people just use it to hook-"

Slapping her hand against Iida's mouth she let a nervous laugh slip through her lips "It's a popular dating app."

It was like a light bulb went off "Oh! Well, I don't really think a dating app is going to be of any help. I mean it's just a bunch of strangers and just don't really think its for me. Maybe I should wait to date." her adorable friend would just have to trust them then!

"It's really simple Izuku lets just get you started on it and you can see what you think, okay?" She tried to bargain.

He seemed to contemplate this before he slowly got out his phone and handed it over to her. His phones background picture was a picture of our class, opening up his app store I easily found and downloaded the app. "Okay, we just need to set up your account now. Super easy! Question one, are you interested in males, females, both, or more options?