"undid my bra and said these words,"

James rubbed his eyes at he sat up in his bed with ruby red blankets

James rubbed his eyes at he sat up in his bed with ruby red blankets. Then his hazel eyes scanned the room, the rest of the boys sleeping quietly.

There were 4 beds in the room on the second floor of common room. The wall behind James's bed was filled with Quidditch posters he had collected over the years. The windowsill by Peter was filled of potted plants which he cared for like they were his children.

James jumped at Peter's sudden snores before getting up and walking in the bathroom to get ready for class.

~☕︎︎~

Ophelia walked down the hallways with Lily to their first class, Transfiguration. Suddenly, a messy haired boy ran up which made them roll their eyes. "How about me and you Evans on a date?" He asked with a hopeful grin which disappeared when she scoffed. "I'd never go out with an arrogant toe-rag." She replied which made him sigh and fall back into the crowd of students.

"Do see when I say he doesn't listen?" Lily asked Ophelia next to her who couldn't help but chuckle. "I'm glad he doesn't do it to me because I'd be in Azkaban for murder." The Ravenclaw replied.

Just then, they noticed two slytherin boys sat on a windowsill in the hallway which they needed to pass. Ophelia could hear the snickers coming from Severus and Evan as they started to pass.

Ophelia clenched her fists as she tried to restrain herself but it ultimately failed and she stopped. "Still not had a shower Severus? I thought people constantly reminding you to would mean you wouldn't forget." Ophelia asked.

"Who do you think you're talking to mudblood?" Snape asked with a hiss. "A greasy little nobody with a nose that can smell people's future." Ophelia replied with a smirk and a raised eyebrow. Evan then laughed which made her look over and glare at him.

"Severus, why are you saying that?" Lily asked as she stepped forward. She had a friendship with the boy which confused everyone in both the Slytherin and Gryffindor houses. "Aw, was your feelings hurt, filthy little mudblood." Snape hissed in reply.

Ophelia clenched her jaw and fist as a wave of anger and heat moved across her body. Biting her lip, she jumped forwards at the boy. She dragged him off the windowsill and pushed him back into a display case with a loud crash. She then narrowed her eyes to focus and punched his cheek, making his head snap in one direction and scrap his large nose against the brick wall.

She then gripped onto his jumper but a loud shriek stopped them. "Stop! Stop!" Mcgonagall ordered as she hurried done the hallway, waving her hands in the air. "What is happening here?" She asked as Lily grabbed the Ravenclaw's arm and pulled her back.

"Severus called me a m-mudblood, Professor." Lily replied which made Mcgonagall tut and shake her head. "Well it looks like you got what was coming to you." The silver haired woman muttered as she helped the boy up.