K!metsu No y!ba (Demon Slayer)

Intro:

I'll be explaining the entire timeline based on the arcs and thoroughly go through each of them to the latest chapter within Demon Slayer.

This article will definitely include Manga spoilers as soon as we go past the functional recovery training arc.

So, I'll be starting with the Final Selection Arc, this is the very arc which had kicked it all off for us with Demon Slayer. Having an instant impact with the events which were showcased in this arc, anyways this entire series is kicked off with us being introduced to the Kamado family as Tanjiro set's off into town to sell the coal he and his family have been stocking up. As Tanjiro completes his duties in the town and displays his excellent sense of smell, just before he sets on to the mountain again old man Saburo who lives at the bottom of the mountain convinces him to stay behind due to the mountain being notorious for man eating demons roaming at night.

Final Selection Arc:

As Tanjiro prepares to leave in the morning something seemed really off, Tanjiro as he ventures forwards begins to smell a distinct scent and that was the scent of blood. Approaching the household Tanjiro sees an absolute massacre, having lost his family he senses a pulse on Nezuko and tries to take her to a nearby doctor. But stumbling down the mountain, Nezuko awakens but to her demonic state totally confusing Tanjiro. As tears roll down Nezuko's eyes she can't seem to suppress her thirst for Tanjiro's blood and that is when the famous Giyuu Tomioka appears. During this battle between Tomioka, Nezuko & Tanjiro, the water pillar assesses the situation and takes notice that Nezuko, although being a demon, was trying to protect Tanjiro from Tomioka. Realising the capacities of Tanjiro especially with his axe attack, knocks them both out and refers them to his teacher who was the former water pillar, Sakonji Urokadaki.

As Tanjiro goes off with Nezuko seeking the former water pillar, he gets abruptly interrupted by the temple demon. However, during this fight Tanjiro only had an axe at his disposal. One key factor about ultimately defeating a demon is through using a Nichirin Blade which contains aspects from the sun within it. But, as the battle went on the Temple Demon came to the conclusion that Tanjiro had no hatred in his heart and felt remorse for the demon even in his dying phases, managing to pin the demons head to the tree until the sun rose. Then we are introduced to Sakonji Urokadaki, as he takes on Tanjiro and his demonic sister. From then on Nezuko enters a deep slumber to recuperate as she couldn't feat on blood and Tanjiro training with Urokadaki for the next 2 years. During these 2 years of training, Tanjiro met Sabito and trained alongside him but towards the end all just being an illusion of Sabito's ghost and slicing through the boulder with one strike. Keeping in mind Urokadaki had 2 previous students who died during the final selection exam, that was Sabito & Makomo.

Upon completing the vigorous 2 year training course with Urokadaki, it was time for Tanjiro to prove himself and become a revered Demon Slayer who would prevent innocent people from dying by the hands of the Demons. Anyways as Tanjiro approaches the exam he sees the likes of Zenitsu, Kanao & Genya for the very first time, well after this history is written as Tanjiro faces against the infamous hand demon who had killed Sabito and Makomo, defeating the hand demon after a lot of effort. As Tanjiro returns to Mount Sagiri after days of battling against the Demons, he notices Nezuko is awake after her 2 year slumber and Urokadaki glad that they have survived, hugging them as though they are his own children.

First Mission Arc:

So now we are moving into the first mission arc, the very first arc where Tanjiro prevails himself as a grounded Demon Slayer. As Tanjiro disembarks from Urokadaki's residence after spending 2 years with him, his crow immediately comes to him to give him a mission. Anyways Tanjiro goes to the route of this mission and meets a young boy named Kazumi, he begins to tell him that young girls from the area have been disappearing the night mysteriously. The same with his younger sister, one night both Kazumi and his sister were walking during the night and as Kazumi turned his back his sister disappeared instantly. After this he had sought help through Tanjiro, then one night Tanjiro came up against this Demon known as the Swamp Demon.