Chapter 1: separation

(If I owned Percy Jackson or Star Wars I would be the happiest person alive)

Green eyes gazed out the Jedi council window, surveying the city. He felt like a part of him was missing. He played unconsciously with his Padawan braid.
"My young apprentice, what are you you looking at?"
A voice cut him off from his thoughts.
He whipped around, his obsidian hair fell in his eyes.

.......................meanwhile.....................

*on an unknown planet*
Black hair flew around her as she twirled around slashing her red lightsabers like they were extensions of her arms, at the captured clones under her siren song. Her green eyes flashed evilly as clones fell dead to the ground.
"Again!" Her Master called out. "If you want to get revenge on the Jedi, you will have to work harder. Now again."

(If I owned Percy Jackson or Star Wars I would be the happiest person alive)

A young girl was playing in the pond in a garden with levitated water. Her black hair hung loose around her back. She giggled and her eyes sparkled a sea blue green colour like a blue sequin shining different blues and teals depending on what way you looked.
A dark shadowy figure gave a aura of malice and deceit. The figure reached out and grabbed her by the arm as a bomb went off nearby.

She woke up in sweat. She masked her fear and set a determined expression on her face. She dragged herself out of bed. It had been 11 years since that day they took her away. She sighed as she stared at her reflection in the mirror. A face with a big jagged scar covering her left eye. Arms covered with scars. Bruises all different colours littered her body.
She quickly got changed and used the force to bring her lightsabers to her and ran out the door.
____________________________________
A young boy climbed a tree to scout for the trade federation blockade of the capital, using force leaps to climb from one branch to the other. He grabbed onto a thin branch and it snapped. He fell. He prepared for impact as the ground came near... he opened his eyes and stared as he was hovering a few feet of the ground. He gasped in shock and fell to the ground. A Nautolan with long green tentacles came up to him and helped him up.

"Percy?" His master snapped him out of his daydream.
"Are you ok?"
"Yeah. Just going back has so many memories."
The ship landed at Naboo.
"The last time I was here, I was with my twin, Andromeda. But she disappeared after the Sith and Separatists attacked 11 years ago. Mother and Father think she died in the bombing. But she can't be dead. I won't believe it. I wish she was here."
"Remember not to get emotionally attached. You need a clear head to deal with this situation. Master Yoda says that the future is clouded when he meditated about this mission. We need to be on our guard. There is something not right about this."
____________________________________
She stood to attention in front of the Sith Lord, waiting for her next mission. She held her head high and arched her shoulders back. The Sith paced back and forth as he spoke.
"Adequate job on your last mission, Siren. Your new mission you have to go to the system of Naboo. I want you to cause chaos for the Republic. Some Jedi are overseeing negotiations about a peace treaty between the Neptunium clan and the Katastrofian clan. Ever since the bombing 11 years ago, the alliance was annulled. They have been on the brink of war ever since. I want you to break that treaty and cause a war. Your knowledge of the land and the two clans will help you cause more chaos.
She inclined her head in acknowledgment.
"I will not fail you again."
Her soft voice had a hard edge to it.

"Good. You leave immediately. Don't disappoint me or else." Her Master cackled.

She exited the control room and headed to the hangar to her ship.

Grief and despair surfaced and she had to hold back tears in front of everyone. She boarded her ship, Princess Andromeda. She leaned against the doorframe of the cockpit and broke down. Memories of a semi-happy child hood flooded in. She collapsed to the ground under the weight of her emotions and memories. She closed her eyes and sobbed.
-—————— Flashback ——————-
A young girl sat by a lake on Naboo. Her long ebony hair dropped into the water as she peered into the water. She closed her eyes in concentration as she levitated blossoms and droplets of water and swirled them around her, creating prancing crystal foxes out of water. The foxes changed into a scene of a young woman with lightsabers fighting a young male with a lightsaber and a braid in his hair. The young woman was then surrounded by clones and other people with lightsabers. She was then handcuffed and gagged. The vision in the water fell back into the lake as the young girl gasped.
————— End Flashback —————-
____________________________________
On Naboo, Padawan Percy Jackson entered the property of the Neptunium clan with his master. He walked up the mansion steps and knocked on the door.
"Mother, Father? I'm home."
A man with some scales on his neck and wore a white toga with gold and blue accents on the trimming opened the doors. He had an seashell circlet with laurel leaves on the side.
"Percy, my boy. What brings you out here and how is your Jedi training?" He came engulfing the Padawan into an enormous huge.

"Poseidon, he hasn't come for a catch up, he is obviously on a mission. Now let him inside" A woman in a aqua chiton with a golden rope belt entered the foyer.
"Hi mum." Percy said.
"Amphrodite, we must let him stay here to rest before going on the mission."
"Actually I'm here to help with the treaty with the Katastrofian clan. Um, this is Master Kit Fisto. You remember when he asked to take me to the temple 11 years ago? Where's Triton?"
"Your brother disappeared when he was searching for Andromeda. We haven't found him. We think he died." Amphrodite said.
____________________________________In a dark cell, a barely conscious man was shackled in ray shield and droidekas for extra measure. A hooded figure with only an evil grin, and glowing yellow eyes seen, walked into the cell.
"I hope you are uncomfortable. I wish I could chat long but I have a holo-meeting and there's no cell here." The hooded figure cackled at his joke. He walked towards the ray door and turned, "oh and by the way, my apprentice is going to meet your lovely family. I hope they live long enough to be introduced properly, with the whole treaty going pear shaped," he smirked at the man and exited, turning the lights out leaving the prisoner in darkness.

____________________________________
Percy walked into his old room reminiscing about his last days with his family all together.
~ flashback ~
It was 10 days after the attack of the Trade Federation, 10 days after his sister disappeared. All that was left was shards of her ice sculptures and blood - her blood. They had searched everywhere for her, a five year old going missing blood left behind during the Trade federation's attack. His brother was searching all day long while Amphrodite watched over Percy and Poseidon was asking for help from the other clans. When Poseidon came in that evening he sighed and slumped on the couch. "The Jupiter clan refused to help, the Minervan clan are enemies so they definitely wouldn't have helped. The Katastrofian clan is breaking off the treaty and betrothal because Andromeda is gone and they think we did are faking it. Their young son, Caedos is trying to get his parents to help but they remain firm that unless we have proof that she is actually kidnapped and not us faking it to get out of the betrothal, they won't help."

____________________________________

A/N: hey. Sorry for not writing for ages. I had assignments for every subject and every weekend was working. Btw Sally died when they were young so Percy views Amphrodite as his mum.