15.

1 hour earlier: (M/N)'s P.O.V
     After agreeing to the place Jungwoo recommended, we cautiously entered the run down apartment and tried to clear out all the zombies in the vicinity as quietly as possible to not alarm any abnormals.

"I think that's all of em.": Johnny hyung said before killing the last one and pushed it off the roof.

"Where did you say your place was at again?": I turned around and asked Jungwoo.

"Oh yeah, follow me.": he said as we all followed him down the stairs.

     Walking along the dark corridors since electricity doesn't seem to work here, we stopped at the third door where he quickly fetched out his keys from his pocket.

"Here we are.": he said while pushing open the creaky door and headed in before us. "Please don't mind the mess.": he shyly commented.

"I thought you lived at Lightway street.": Taeil questioned, I remembered that the place was where the rich lived.

"Ah about that.": he paused, scratching the back of his neck. "That was a fake address so that I could enter the company, I actually live with my grandma here.": he explained.

"But why didn't you move somewhere else?": his colleague asked.

"She doesn't want to, she says there's too many memories left here since this is where she raised my mom.": he replied and earned an understanding nod.

     The two settled down to talk more since this is the last stop for the day while me and Johnny hyung paced around to check for things. Unlocking the sliding door that led to the balcony, I walked out to feel the fresh air. Ever since I arrived to the city, I've been missing the fresh air back at town.

     Johnny hyung walked out as well to accompany me as well as he leaned against the railing, body physically relaxing. I could tell he was tired since us olders didn't get much sleep last night to take turns on the lookout.

"What's the time?": he asked, breaking the silence.

Looking at the watch on my wrist, "4:00": I answered.

"It's almost dark, we should go and meet them.": he said and I nodded my head as we grabbed our bags to head out again.

"You two can stay here and rest up, we're heading out to bring them back.": Johnny said as he opened the door.

"Wait!": Jungwoo called out, making up stop to look back at him.

"Please be safe.": he said.

We just smiled at him. "We will, see you later.": Johnny hyung said before closing the door behind us.

"Back to the city again.": he huffed as we walked down the corridor.

"I don't think I'll be able to take care of so many people at once.": I said as we walked down the stairs.

"Tell me about it.": he chuckled, but it was definitely easier for him since he was a teacher whom took care of criminals.

"At least-": I stopped and immediately ducked down when my foot tripped a rope.

     Expecting that it was a trap since these mechanism were common back in town to kill somone, I nearly missed the heavy gas canister that swung at me from behind, force strong enough to make a crack in the wall.

     Knowing that it was a trap made by someone in the building that we didn't manage to spot when we came in, I quickly got back to my senses as I took out my gun and pointed at the top of the stairs.

     As expected, a guy walked out of the shadows but we didn't manage to take a look at his face since the rays of the sun was shining directly at us. The click from his gun didn't fall on deaf ears though.