Introduction

(Y/n) is (your name) if you still don't know what it means and if you know, then I think you know what other marks are !
So you (reader) will be black panther with traits like Catra's. And personality of Toph from Avatar.
(E/c) are foggy light green colour (or any colour you like)
You can pick the colour of (H/c),(S/c) but I recommend all black so it can fit the panther theme.
Your hair is something like mane (like Catra's hair pretty much, looks like mane to me lol)
(Y/n) 's height is around 175 cm and her hair length is again like Catra's
Of course as every protagonist (tbh I kinda think it's a rule by now) you don't have parents and you have a lot of trauma. (Yay)
There are probably gonna be some other references from other fandoms like httyd etc.
You wear baggy clothes most likely shades of gray/white/black to blend in shadows and is not very social.
(Y/n) doesn't like telling everyone she is blind because they will think she is weak and understate her and she doesn't like that.
She can take care of herself and sometimes she overwhelm herself by the her work. (Y/n) has slight anger issues and likes to joke in the worst times. She loves black humour and often makes jokes of her trauma to make the others laugh.
(Mood)
(Y/n) wears crystal necklaces round her neck (no it won't be like Katara and her mother) from someone who was very special to her.
Last few things before you get to the first chapter please read:
As I said this is my first time making a story and I am new to this. But I will try everything i can to make it good. Sorry for grammar mistakes, English is not my national language. This story will not follow the original plot or at least won't be concrete from word to word. I will update whenever I want to and whenever I have free time. I have my own life too. I will probably add some pictures later. If you would want a smut chapter or something like that it's okay by me ! I am fine with it and try to write it.
Disclaimer: I don't own She-ra it belongs to is rightful owner I only own this story. I am writing and my ideas. Everything else about (Y/n) belongs to you.