Unexpected visit (season 1, ch. 1)

(Story starts with the episodes when Catra met Scorpia and Shadow Weaver sent them to Salineas )
'- means thoughts
_- underline is something important or things like "I see"
Bold- is author's note or yelling
Italics- is either whispering or saying something in different language, I will tell you which one will it be
——————————————————————
I woke up. 'How disappointing. Well, that's what I live for ' I got out of bed and used my seismic sense to see. I grabbed my spiked jacket and put it on. I made my way on the surface of ground and stretched. I mean I don't have anywhere to go, where else would I go ? I live underground where only I can make my way to. One of advantages of mine are no thieves ! Ha !

Before I go and start telling you how my life is, let me tell you. Fate is one disgusting thing. It brings sadness,trauma and bad things to your life. It's good for nothing ! It makes absolutely no sense and never listens to anyone. I never liked it anyways. I can't rely on fate, I need to become strong and independent on my own not by some imaginary 'fate' tsk !

I was walking in the forest trying to find at least some fruit to eat. I haven't eaten in weeks. I don't need to, usually I starve myself because of eating disorder I had. Well it's not much of a disorder but it has a lot to do with my past.

After hours of walking. I found an apple tree.
"Bingo" I said to myself and climbed to tree carefully. My vision was fuzzy because I wasn't exactly standing on ground but I used air around me to coordinate myself. When I grabbed the apple I jumped down and took a bite from it. Then I heard a rustling behind me.
My ears perked up as I turned around waiting and ready to attack.

Scorpia POV
I was supposed to meet my new teammate and I was so excited ! After the Horde took over my kingdom I didn't had any friends. After my moment of excitement I heard Shadow Weaver call me and with smile I walked into the room. "Kitty !" I exclaimed and run to hug my new teammate "Just so you know I am a hugger" I said as she wiggled out of my grasp

"What the hell ?!?" The cat-hybrid yelled at me confused "What's this supposed to mean ?!" She yelled at Shadow Weaver clearly angry
"Force captain Scorpia will be your accomplice to keep an eye on you" Shadow Weaver explained "So you just gave me a babysitter?!" The still angry looking cat yelled "Ugh, fine" she said after a while "will we get at least vehicle or something?" She asked looking at me then Shadow Weaver "Something like that" Shadow Weaver said and turned her back at us

We were walking to our shop and there was an awkward silence so I decided to break it "I don't think I introduced myself ! I am Scorpia and we are gonna be teammates for our missions !" I happily exclaimed still walking.
After minute of silence she answered "...Catra"
"Hm ?" I asked her confused what she said
"That's my name -Catra" she answered annoyed "Oh ! Nice to meet you Catra, we are gonna be best friends." I said putting arm around her shoulders which she shrugged off.

After long walk to our ship, we finally got on with black girl with dreads, blonde nervous boy and lizard like looking guy..?

"Ahh don't you love the wind in your hair, the sound of waves hitting the ship and the salty smell ?" I said trying to start a conversation while taking a breathe of air and turned at my teammate.

Catra yelped when the wave hit the surface of ship.
She looked at me and scratched the surface of ship "Yeah I am really gonna need you to shut up" she annoyed said

Catra POV
Ugh ! That ScOrPiA girl was getting on my nerves. She was so annoying. I can't believe Shadow Weaver sent me with her on a mission on a BOAT ! Unbelievable.

"Are you seasick ? Oh ! I can help !" She said and grabbed me bridal style "Focus on me, it will help" she said while looking at me "Let go of me !" I yelled at her wiggling out and landing on ground. I started walking away and I heard Scorpia follow me.