maan bhi jaa Yaar!

Heyyyyyy!!
.
First of all, I am so so so so so soooo happy. Thanks a tonne for all those beautiful comments. I felt so overwhelmed. Love you guys❤️!
.
__________________________

Siddharth was collecting names of the participants for the competition. He was in a classroom with his team and they were listing all the necessary information and all. Then siddharth looked at shehnaaz who was writing something.
Siddharth- Is anyone of you interested in any competition?
Asim- um- I'll be taking part in dance.
Emma- I'll be in the fashion show.
Ayan- I'll be in the bike racing.
Shehnaaz- uh- I am not taking part in anything.
Siddharth- why?
Shehnaaz- none of your concern.
She continued to write looking down, while Emma raised her brows towards siddharth and he nodded in no.
Emma- Sana you should take part in singing. We all know that you are the best singer of our campus.
She sighs and said, I want too but it's not solo. You have to sing in groups or duo and I don't have any partner.
Emma- okay so that's the problem.

While they heard a voice which says, and here's the solution.
They all looked at the direction and saw Gautam standing there with a smirk.
Gautam- shehnaaz would you be my partner for singing?
Shehnaaz- do you know how to sing?
Gautam- yeah! I can give you a demo if you want!
Shehnaaz- no no it's okay! I'll think about it. Just gimme some time.
Gautam- ohkay but tell soon. Bye beautiful!
She smiled and he goes. While here siddharth was not happy with whatever happened now.

After some hours they decided to take a break. All of them packed there stuffs and got out, while shehnaaz was still sitting in the room. Emma saw that and she too came in.
Emma- you are not coming?
Shehnaaz- I'll catch you guys later, I need to tell Gautam that I am ready to be his partner.
Emma- you sure?
Shehnaaz- yeah! I don't think there's anything wrong with him. He is descent.
Emma- cool then come soon. See ya!
She smiles and Emma goes.

Shehnaaz was packing her stuff when she heard the door getting locked. She turned and saw siddharth who just put the key in his jeans pocket.
Shehnaaz- what the hell! What are you doing!
He didn't said anything but take steps towards her. While she was continuously speaking. When he got close to her she took a step back and hit with a wall.
Shehnaaz- go away siddharth. You can't force me!
Siddharth- I can!
Shehnaaz- no you cannot! You can't force a gir-
Siddharth- you are not partnering with that Gautam.
Shehnaaz- I will.
Siddharth- you won't!
Shehnaaz- I will!
Siddharth- if you did it then I will kill him!
Shehnaaz- are you threatening me?
Siddharth- advicing you!
Shehnaaz- siddharth Shukla just go away from me. Don't you understand I just fucking don't like it when you come close to me.
She forcefully pushed him which resulted him to fall on the ground.
Shehnaaz- I told you I will hurt you. Please I am hurt just leave me alone.
She said with tears.

She goes down at his level near his face, while his heart jumps faster. Slowly she took out the key from his pockets and goes from there. He just stared at her walking figure and sighed.

"You look more beautiful when you're angry" his heart giggles. And he sighs.

She goes to Gautam who was in the ground of their university.
Shehnaaz- hey!
Gautam- hey gorgeous! So what's your decision?
Shehnaaz- um- i will collaborate with you!
Gautam jump on her and hugged her tightly while she took a step back at his sudden action. While he spoke, thank you thank you thank you shehnaaz. You don't know how happy I am.
She patted his back and he got away from her and spoke, I am sorry I was just so over excited.
She smiles and says, it's alright.
Gautam- i must be looking like a monkey right? Who just jumped on you?
She laughed hearing him and he too joined her.
Shehnaaz- you are really funny. So we will start our practice from tomorrow!
Gautam- as you say cutei. Bye!
She smiled and he leaves.

She turned to leave when he saw something siddharth standing little far away from her. She ignored him and walked away. On the other hand siddharth was now getting frustrated.

Shehnaaz was walking by corridors when a rose with a letter came in her path. She stopped and took it and opened the Letter. And she reads,

Dear best friend,

I am sorry. Sorry for hurting you, i never intended to hurt you. You are the most amazing thing which happened to me. And now I can't bother to lose the 'kohinoor' of my life. Again I am sorry sheen with puppy eyes.

~yours siddy!

Her heart glows in happiness by this cute gesture but she maintained her cold face and closed the Letter. Then she heard some Voices from the ground of the university. She quickly and goes there. She saw there's a huge crowd gathered there. She pushed all of them and got at the first and the moment she looked at the scenario her heart skipped a beat.

Siddharth was standing there with guitar and a mic. He looked at her while she looks at him and asked through her eyebrows, what's happening? Meanwhile he spoke through the mic.

"So there she is my best friend who is mad at me from several hours which felt like years and it is literally killing me. I hurt her and I will be the one who will convince her. I don't know how to convince someone and all. I don't know how to be cool, I mean just look at her she is so cool and look at me. I am nothing but a boring bookworm. Then one terrible day she came into my life and my introvert life changed. So this for you beautiful"

He said and started playing his guitar tunes. Meanwhile every girl was literally staring at him as if they will eat him.

Emma came beside shehnaaz and said, aww he is so sweet.
Shehnaaz blushed and looked at him. While he started,

"Maana sabse tu,
haseen hai husna vaali
Maana sable Tu,
Dilon me basne vaali
Ha, haa hai Masha,
Adah bhi nakhrewaali par,
Tareefon se nahi, Tu maanne vaali.
Ha, tareefon se nahi Tu maanne vaali."

But I want, ki please ab maan bhi jaa Yaar. I miss my best friend!

All the while shehnaaz couldn't help but blush. She was so happy, she just ran to him and jumped on him and hugged him tightly. While he said on the mic loudly, yaayyy maan gayiiii!!
Shehnaaz giggles and says, ab koy kya Kar sakta hai jab koy use itne creative way se manaye. Maanna to padega hi na!
Everyone clapped for them and all of them got into their works.

Siddharth- again I am sorry I didn't intended to hurt you. I can never imagine to hurt you. You know that right?
Shehnaaz- I am sorry too. You were concerned about me and I just overreacted. I too hurt you. I am sorry.
Siddharth- hmm- so ab you convince me chalo.
Shehnaaz- that means you are really angry?
Siddharth- yes. I am angry. I can't forget what you said and did with me in the classroom. That was very rude.
Shehnaaz has tears and she slowly said, I know I am sorry. I am so bad. I- I apologize siddharth.
Siddharth laughed loudly while she was confused.
Siddharth- hahaha! I was just kidding. 
Shehnaaz hit him in his arm and said, you are so bad. I hate you.
Siddharth- hate me more. But you have to tolerate me for your whole life.
He wiped her tears and cupped her face and said, now less goo we have tonnes of works to do right?
She nodded and they goes.

______________________________
.
As I promised I am giving an early update as you guys showered so much much much love. It's so beautiful to read all those comments. Live you lovelies ❤️!
.
Please do comments and votes!