Chapter 1

Life was easy at the day. Work, friends, trips, parties, papped, photoshoots, like mostly anyone famous lives their life.
It was difficult when no one was around when I cry to sleep, or blame everything on myself, thinking I wasn't good enough. So I shut myself, locked that fragile boy who just wants to be happy and loved Deep down and it isn't opening ever.

Hi I am Harry Richard's, a guy 21 years old doing what I love, living for myself, I got signed for a movie (will be filming soon)
......
Everything was good two years ago I was a nice guy, look what I said *I was* nice now I am not I don't give a flying f*** about anyone's feelings I don't do relationships, I have friends some loyal once but they don't force me to be the guy I was 2 years back because they know I wont I never will.
So here is the brief story why everyone calls me a f-boy see I don't deny it because i don't care i am a f-boy i had tons of flings in past 2years, and I am happy how I live I don't want to love because I did love once and that f**ked me over like hell. My ex-girlfriend cheated on me with my bestfriend around the time when my parents were having a divorce. 2years ago my life changed, my goals did, I don't wanna love, I am the f-boy Harry Richard's that makes everyone's a living hell if you see the good in me.

Until.....

Hello lovelies if you are reading this story thank you so much and hope you enjoy, it's just the first chapter.

Love_x
Daisy_x