he gets jealous(one direction)

Harry:you were in a restuarant with harry for a date,you were escorted to your table,then your waiter came,he was tall,cute,and hot....to weird for a girlfriend checking out a waiter, anyways the waiter gave us our menu making sure to touch

your hand and gave you a wink,harry noticed and tenses,you hold his hand and gave him a smile"what would you like to order  babe?"the waiter ask"caeser salad and water"i replied"perfect order for a perfect girl"he said"would you stop and leave her alone,she's mine and go screw yourself you dick!"harry said angrily.you try not to break a laugh of how cute harry was when his jealous"sorry"the waiter muttered then run off,at the rest of the night,you kept holding harry's hand to make sure everyone knows who you belong to.

Zayn:you guys were at the red carpet and you were his date,since he has to go and make a little interview you waited patiently for your boyfriend and after several minutes a guy walked up to you,he had a familar accent its ZAC EFRON he was your celebrity crush and the thing is he was trying to flirt with you."umm i really want to get to know you more,we can have a coffee or something,can i have your number?"zac said"sure-"you were cut off by zayn grabing your waist from behind"oh hey zac,what's up,haven't seen you for years"zayn said"i know,and are you two friends,well you have a hot friend over there"zac said then winked"well she's actually my GIRLFRIEND so pls back off"zayn spits"sorry man,i did not know,well i have to go,sorry,bye"zac said akwardly."he is lucky he did not know we were together,im gonna let that slip but if i can still see that his flirting with you,i'll kill him!!"zayn said.you smiled then hug him.

Niall:you were at the mall shopping since its almost summer and you also had to buy  bikini.you went to victoria's secret then found a very cute bikini you tried it on and took a little peek at the door to see if niall is there and he was so you asked him how do you look"you look beautiful princess"niall comment then he said he will go to the toilet,you tried a dress but you can't zip it up so you asked help for a guy that worked there"sure,you have a nice back tho"the guy said"thank-" you were cut off by niall saying"Get out before i beat the shit out of you!"the guy look scared then run away after that night he gave you the silent treatment for not letting him zip your dress.

Liam:you were at the beach for a swim,when you take out your dress, everyone can see your bikini,you heard wolf whistles but you ignore it.liam was buying ice creams,then a guy came up to you then asked for your number"NO!can't you see i have a boyfriend!"you said"well i can't see him-"the guy was cut off by liam"well im here now so why dont you go to hell and fucked OTHER girl,and pls will you get a life!!"liam said frustrated,you hug him and thanked him for saving you.

Louis:you were at the cinema to watch a love story well lou never really want to watch it so he said he will wait outside,you were welcomed by your childhood guy friend"hey what are you doing here alone?"he asked"well my boyfriend dont feel like watching it so he said he will wait out side"you explained"oh ok i'll take you outside then its almost midnight"then you guys went outside hand in hand,you searched for your boyfriend"i cant see him any-"you did  not finish because of louis pulling you away from your bestfriend"back off shes mine and only MINE!"he said"louis his my best friend and his gay"you said"oh im so sorry"louis said,then you laugh at his reaction.