019

Aubrey's POV

Today is the day of my first appointment and i'm kinda nervous but i'll be fine.Billie woke up extra early to make me breakfast but now we're in the car on our way to the doctors.Billie has been extra careful with me since we found out I was pregnant. "Mama we're here" she said I got ready to get out of the car and we walked to doctors office.

Me and billie are now waiting in the back room for the doctor to come and check me out. "I'm getting nervous babe" I said turning to billie with tears in my eyes. "You got this baby your so strong,and there's really no turning back now" She told me and we both started giggling. "Hello ladies let's see how far along you are now" The doctor said walking in the room with a smile. They put this blue cold gel on my stomach and started looking for the baby. "So from what i'm seeing your approximately eight weeks pregnant" that doctor told me. I turned to my side seeing billie staring at the baby crying, she proceeded to look down at me smiling. "We did it love we're gonna have a baby" I said to her smiling "We are we're gonna have a baby"She smiled and kissing me slowly but passionately.

We got back from the doctor and they gave me a few prenatal vitamins for the baby and some recommendations. Billie ordered 25 different parenting books because she said 'I want to be prepared' I get it but really 25 different books really?
"Angel what do you want to eat?" billie asked me from the kitchen "Hmmm,maybe some fettuccine alfredo" I said walking up to her wrapping my arms around her body. "Sure I can make you some,but you should consider going vegan after having the baby" she said like she was trying to persuade me which was not working. "And why would I do that?" I responded with because who wants to go vegan. "You know I was raised as a vegan and see how I turned out,so think about it maybe" she said while raising her eyebrows up and down "Just because of that example alone me and my baby are not going to be vegans but you can" I said walking out of the kitchen to the bathroom so that I can take a nice bath and relax. "This conversation isn't over" she yelled to me from downstairs. "Yes it most certainly is" I yelled back with a little smile that she obviously couldn't see.

After my bath I walked downstairs to see that the food was already finished,and billie was at the kitchen counter eat her own food. "Hey baby" she said looking up from her phone at me giving me a quick peck on my lips while I walked to get my food. "Hi love what you up to?" I asked genuinely curious on what she looking at. "Now i'm looking at fan edits but I was looking at baby furniture" She said with a big bright smile on her face. "The baby isn't even halfway formed and your already looking at baby furniture" I said laughing but not to much because I didn't want her to feel like I was making fun of her, I actually thought her excitement was very cute. "Yea I want everything for my baby to be perfect,what wrong with that" She paused and turned back to look at me. "Nothing baby I think it's really cute how exited you are about it" I said shifting In my seat to kiss her forehead which caused her to blush. "Babe when are we gonna tell out family's" I asked because I don't know how long I could keep this a secret. "I was actually hoping soon,because we see fin and claudia like all the time so it would be hard to keep it from them" She said that actually did make a lot of sense since billie has been working on a few songs lately we see them pretty often. "Okay how about we have a dinner just for the family and we tell them all then?" I suggested "That's a perfect Idea,okay i'll start setting things up tomorrow".

Note from author ~ okay so I was gone for a while but i'm back and i'm gonna be posting more because I don't have school anymore so yea byeeeee💕