Chapter 1: The Smiling Idiot

"Are you ...A psychic?"

'Shit'.

The room fell into an uneasy silence, neither person moved from their position. Saiki found himself in a strange dilemma, he furrowed his brows and looked down at the (h/c)-haired girl standing before him. She softly glared him, scanning him up and down for an answer. He doesn't know what to say and he has no excuse, he unintentionally exposed himself. But what else was he suppose to do it, it was a dire situation.
Normally, he wouldn't internally freak out as much as he is now. .though he is very careful, and only a select few closest to him or those who share the same abilities as him knows of his true powers. He has had a few scares before, but he has always managed to take care of them and erase himself from their thoughts.

Doing so again would be so much easier And the best solution, but...

"Don't just stand there, please say something", (y/n) spoke

'I've actually tried to communicate with telepathy, but for some reason it doesn't work on her', saiki thought to himself, 'In fact, none of my powers seem to work".

Let's start back to where all this began...

——————

Saiki's POV
Curiosity kills the Cat
It all began around two days, as per usual the class was filled with chatter and gossip. Just a few weeks into our sophomore year.

"Good morning!"

"Man am I glad its so sunny out!"

"You said it, the beach will be packed sooner or later!"

"Oh my god, he's so cute!"

"You guys broke up again?"

Let me ask you, do you believe in psychics?

Or for that matter, the supernatural?

Do I need to bend a spoon to prove it to you or something?

When you have supernatural psychic powers, the impossible becomes the possible. Your suddenly able to do things that normal people can only dream of. And such as that, many would want those powers for themselves, right?

Telepathy

Teleportation

Psychokinesis

X-Ray Vision

Clairvoyance

Etcetera Etc. .

Sure I can do all those things, But because of that I had a lot of things taken away from me..

The Feeling of being Surprise.

The Feeling of being Scared.

The Feeling of Accomplishment

The Feeling of being Sad.

A boy with dark pink hair, and weird enough pink antenna thingies on his head and green lensed glasses glanced to a couple of his classmates laughing amongst themselves. He sat in the middle of class, resting his head in the palm in his hand with a bored expression.

The Feeling of Happiness. Their all totally foreign to me.

'And who am I, you may ask. .'

My name is Kusuo Saiki, a high-school student. 17 years ago, a normal couple gave birth to a not so normal baby boy. .that boy was me, and I was born with psychic super powers. You may be wondering, how's that possible and or how is this real.
Well let me tell you something, my powers are very real and they are very powerful. And all this time, I've managed to keep them under wraps even within a school with over 500 students.