Le Dreaded Monday

Disclaimer: Mamma Mia, here we go again. I don't own Michael Vey. Surprise of the day, insert anime sounds.

Michael's POV:

Today's a Monday. A.K.A Go Away School Day. With the eye roll. So don't blame me when I said that I completely forgot about the new students coming in to this place of torture. (A/N: Little did you know) When I got to school I met up with Ostin and Zeus. And you know what happened? A gosh darn tsunami of people with microphones and cameras happened.

"Thank you, I'm Leven and I'm here again at Meridian High School. It seems like Michael here is with spelling-bee winner,  Austin Liss (Me again: yes, I meant to spell it that way), and former underage-drinker, Zeus Smith."

"I have no idea why I thought Wednesdays were worse than Mondays." Ostin said, barely over a whisper. So yeah, fast forward over more people who are so desperate to tell the world some gossip, being pushed in a locker by Jack and his cronies, getting 2 weeks worth detention, getting sarcastic comments from the teacher for showing up late, all that stuff and it's after lunchtime, in chemistry class. Time flew for me

"Hey guys." started the teacher, Ms. Fiachra said. "These are the new students, Nichelle, McKenna, Abi, Ian, and Tessa." she pointed to each person as she said their name. Zeus eyes got big with alarm. The girl named Tessa looked at Zeus weirdly. 

"Can I go?" he said. Top 10 things to never say to a teacher.

"Where?" Ms. Fiachra said. 

"Anywhere but here."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to be murdered." Ms. Fiachra took a deep breath.

"Fine."

"WAIT A SECOND!!!" Jack said, coming back to earth after giving Abi the glazed eyes. 

Free periods are nice.

I sent Taylor a text saying, "this whole time it's been that easy to get out of school." She replied saying,

"ikr?"

Today was an odd day to say the least.

A/N: Sorry about the short chapter. Summer break is coming up but I have this book I want to write for fun, and not on Wattpad. Also a musical idea. So either you'll be having more updates, the same, or less. Sorry about that, until next time.