𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝

(Smut warning)

JJ POV

"Fuck" I cursed, holding the covers up as I looked down at my shorts. Waking up with a boner was nothing new to me but I wasn't in the mood to have to deal with it right now. I was exhausted from the lack of sleep I got last night since I was staying at home and I was worried about my dad coming home from his unknown disappearance.

I rolled onto my side and tried to clear my mind of anything that would turn me on, hoping it would die down my erection but it didn't.

I waited a few minutes, cursing myself out. I was so glad I wasn't at John b's cause the crew would totally be making fun of me.

I eventually decided to hop in the shower. Maybe once the cold water hit me it would go away. Nothing changed only the fact that I smelt a little better than before.

I huffed as I stuffed myself into my clothes and flopped onto my bed. I laid for a few seconds, debating on whether I should just jerk off to get it out of the way or wait a few minutes to see if it would just go away on its own.

I glanced back down at the bulge straining against my boxers and through my shorts just begging to be touched. My dick was throbbing and I couldn't take it anymore. I reached down and palmed myself through my shorts, instantly sighing at the good feeling.

I continued to work my hand over my boner, letting out small groans as I moved faster and then slower, feeling my precum drip out into my boxers.

Finally, the arousal in me couldn't take it anymore so I lifted up my hips and pulled off my shorts and my boxers, tossing them into the corner of my messy room where the pile of dirty clothes laid.

"Shit" I muttered, looking down at myself for a quick second before lifting up my shirt and putting the end of it in my mouth. I took myself into my hand and stroked my dick up and down slowly, moaning at the pleasure.

As I began to jerk off faster and hard my mind wandering into unholy and sinful places. I imagine Y/n my best friend. How fucking hot she was. How she wore a tight black bikini that showed a lot of her smooth perfect skin yesterday.

"Ah fuck" I moaned loudly, clenching the fabric of my shirt in my mouth.

I thought about how good she would look laying on my bed naked with her legs spread open and me fucking into her so hard she was screaming my name. I stroked myself harder and I ran my thumb over my tip feeling all the precum leaking out of me just thinking about my best friend.

I knew I shouldn't be thinking about her, more or less jerking off to her. It was so fucking wrong but so right at the time.

I threw my head back with a loud whimper as my hand massaged faster imagining that Y/n was doing this to me. Making me feel this way. Her soft warm hands wrapping around my length spitting on it before rubbing my me up and down and then taking me into her mouth. Oh, fuck her lips around my dick. She would be so beautiful sucking me off. Don't even get me started about her jumping on my pelvis, her walls clenching around my length. Only if it was true.

"Y/n" I moaned her name uncontrollably which made something light up in me making the whole situation feel much much better.

I looked down, watching my hand pump my erection with lustful eyes while my other hand balled up the sheets in my fist as I began praising Y/n's name again as I thought about railing the absolute shit out of her.