38.VAni: insecurities and jealousy

Hey guys... I know I'm super duper late. And I'm sorry for that. And I'm really thank full for the strength you guys gave me. I really needed it. Just thank you is really not worth it. You guys really are gem. My extended family. I really Thank God for having you all.
And thank you for waiting and I'm sorry for making you all wait this long.
Jitni bhi thank you aur sorry bolu kam hai.
To be honest me khud story line bhul gayi thi and I Don't know how many of you remember it.😅
Anyway guys.
Love you all.
Thank you for the support. Keep supporting. Keep reading.
Getting back to the story.

Just a recap.
Bani was searching for job.. and Co incidentally she reached veer's another branch. While veer was against her working UNDER him but somehow bani had convinced him.

And this part has 15+ content😊

Every thing went normal and as bani was appointed as veer's secretary she was happy working with him. But veer was always bit hesitant to make his wife work UNDER him as he thinks they are equal. Yes they are equal.
It was just 2 to 3 days after bani joined the company.
After the office hours while packing the stuff
Bani:veer..?
Veer: ha sweetheart.
Bani; tum chalre ho ya nai..?
Veer:actually bani thoda sa kam baki hai.. kuch mails bejne hai. Tum chaho tho ja sakti ho.
Bani; acha tho tum chate ho ki me jou..?🤨
Veer: nai gharwali... tum thak gayi hogi na. Is liye..
Bani:okay. Tho me jarai hu.
Veer: arry ruko na. Please
Bani: tum hi ne tho Jane ko kaha.
She left
Veer: ise ho kya gaya hai achanak.🤔
.
Veer reached home after bani.
He straight went to his room and found bani feeding tara.
Tara looked at the door and wriggled from bani's lap and ran to veer.
Tara; chachuuuuu....
Veer carried her.
Veer: aaj ki taza khabar..?(he asked tara eying bani)
Tara: 🤷‍♀️ shayad masi gussa h apse.
Bani: tara come. Ye finish karo. Aaou.
Veer: go tara. Me tab thak fresh ho k ata hu. Ok.
Tara: hmm(she kissed his cheeks and veer too kissed her cheeks, and there was a smile crept on bani's lips vitnessing this secen)
Veer cleared his throat.
Veer: hasi tho phasi.
.
Veer came out of the bathroom after getting freshed with towel on his waist and a bare upper body.
Bani was leaving the room.
Veer held her hand. Her back facing him. He twisted her hand and pinned it to her waist moving closer to her. Her back facing him still(hope you got their poistion)

Okay she was standing straight and veer had held her left hand standing behind her

Okay she was standing straight and veer had held her left hand standing behind her. And avoid that dress too. Mujhe wo waise correct pic nai mila. Pata nai how you guys get a perfect pic.🤔

Veer: hua kya hai gharwali..? Kiss baat se chidi hui ho.
Bani;kuch nai.
Veer: aur me isse maan lu.?
Bani turned to him.
Bani: tume aise kyu lag ra ha hai ki me chidi hui hu..?
Veer:kyu matlab...? Tum aise mujhe chod ke aagayi ghar. Aur mujhse baath bhi ache se nai karri hai aur..
Bani: offooo itni si baath..? Veer aaj tho sirf theesra din hai tumare saath office me. Aur tum aise..?
Veer:😔
Bani; veer me kyu gussa hongi tum par..? Aisa kuch nai hai. Waise bhi we are not related na in office tho aise saath saath ayenge tho... you know.
Veer: ufff.me tho dar hi gaya tha.
Bani smiled and kissed on his cheeks.
Bani: khana ready hai. Tum jaldi ajaou.
.
After some days. In office.
Bani's cabin was right next to veer's cabin.
Bani had made friends there too. Mayuri and chandni.
Chandni: waise bani.. tum bohot lucky ho. Sir k saath kaam karne k liye.
Mayuri: haa. Ladkiya marti hai veer sir k saath kaam karne.
Bani passed a smile with no interest.
Chandni: ha bani. Infact mujhe tho sir pe crush bhi hai.
Mayuri: chandni sir married hai. (She passed a glare)
Bani: what..?(she didn't knew that people know about his marriage)
Chandni: shock laga na. Mujhe bhi aise hi laga tha jab mujhe pata chala.
Mayuri: haa bani. Pata nai kab shaadi hui.. donno know who's that lucky girl.
Bani: lucky tho me hu. Lekin wo bhi kam lucky nai hai(she said to herself not knowing weather she should feel happy or jealous)
Chandni:ha hum ne unki patni ko nai deka. Aur waise bhi sir bhi yehan abi abi tho aye hai.
Mayuri: ha.. tho unkr bare me zyada nai pata.
Then there was a call for bani from her "Boss" she excused herself. Then mayuri and chandni too left after her.
.
In the afternoon.
When it was a lunch time. The staff was sitting in the canteen.
Bani,mayuri,chandni,Aakash,virat.
Aakash and mayuri were in relationship.
They were chit chating. And virat started liking for bani. He had a good intention.
Virat:umm wo bani..
Mayuri and chandni knew about virat liking bani. So they excused themselves.
Mayuri: aakash chalo😁
Aakash: kyu.. Arey ruko na.
Bani: ha ruko. Kyu jare ho. Sit sit.
Virat: bani me kuch puchna chata hu.
Bani: ha virat pucho.
Virat: wo tum free ho tho kya hum aaj raat...dinner..
Bani spilled the water she was drinking.
Virat: arrey aram se. Ye lo. (He gave the tissues to her)
Bani: I'm sorry virat.. wo me..
Virat: don't take me wrong bani you can trust me. Just a date with you.
Veer listening these words came fuming.
Veer: bani..!(he literally shouted)
All were startled
Bani: ji sir.
Veer: in my cabin. Right now.
Bani:sir..?(she was unaware of veer hearing their talks)
Veer: aur tum virat. Tum office kyu ate ho..? Kaam karne ya...
Bani didn't let him complete.
Bani: sir me abi aayi. Chalo.. I'm mean chaliye.
They both left
Virat: sir ko kya hogaya..?
Chandni: mayuri.. mujhe kuch ajeeb lagta hai yaar sir aur bani ke bare me.
Mayuri: chandniiiii.....
Chandni: no seriously. Tumne notice nai kiya jaise sir bani ko ghurte rehete hai bani ko. Aur...
Mayuri: aur.. chandni sir married hai. Aur bani kitni seedi hai. Tum na kuch aur assume mat hi karo.
Chandni: fine..🤷‍♀️
Aakash: anyway guys. Chalo back to work.
.
In cabin
Veer enterd followed by bani. Veer's back facing bani.
Veer: wo kya tha..?
Bani: kya tha sir..?
Veer: bani..
Bani latched the door.
Bani: wo kuch bhi nai tha.
Veer: wo virat.. tume date k liye puchra hai aur tum jawab bhi nai diya.
Bani:tumne mujhe jawab dene diya. Khud pade beech me.😏
Veer turned to her.
Veer: isi liyr me bol raha hu gharwali mujhe kehene do. Please.
Bani: veer (she cupped his face) aisa kuch galat nai hai. Me use bolne hi wali thi ki me married hu. Wo mujhe nai jaante veer. Janne ki khishish hi tho karre hai. Tum itna hyper kyu hote ho.
Veer: lekin bani.
Bani just hugged him.
Bani: me sirf tumari hu.
She broke the hug and moved a bit back to look straight into his eyes.
Bani cupped his face with her right hand and moved closer. She leaned for a kiss while her left hand held his right hand and she placed in on her waist and slowly she made him hold her breast. Indicating him to squeeze them. While veer and a smirk and she could feel his smile being in the kiss. While he pressed her chest with love and lust.
They broke it after a while.
Bani shied and veer smirked.
Veer: ye...?
Bani:kuch nai. Bas me tume bata du ki me sirf tumari hu. Tumari hi chuki hu. Jealous hone ki zaroorat nai hai. Waise acha hai ki tum mujhe khone se darte ho. Nice (she pressed her lips holding back the chuckle)
Veer: dar ta nai hu tume khone se sweetheart.. us pal me mar hi jata hu...
Bani: shh kya bath karte ho veer. Just shut up.
Veer: hm.
Bani: ab me jou..?
Veer: hmm😊
She ooend the latch she turned back before stepping out.
Bani: tumne khana khaya..?
Veer: ha. Tumne..?
Bani nodded yes. And left.
.
After she came back to her cabin. Mayuri and chandni rushed into her cabin to ask about the things.
Mayuri: kya hua sab teek na.
Chandni: kyu bukaya tha sir ne. Aur itna gusse me kyu the.
Bani: jealous the.
Chandni: what..?
Bani:arrey kuch nai. Wo kuch files ka kuch tha.
Mayuri: tumne kya bola virat ko...?
Bani: me ne kuch nai bola. Me married hu mayuri.
Chandni: kya..? Sach me..? Oh god..
Bani: haa.
Mayuri: seriously....? Tum joke tho nai karri na.
Bani: nai.
Virat was standing at the door. Heart broken.
Bani saw him and he just ran out.
Bani: ise kya hua..?
Mayuri: actually
Chandni: he was liking you.
Bani: oh...
Chandni: me sach kahu bani. Mujhe laga ki veeranshu sir aur tum.. don't take me wrong lekin jaise wo tume dekte hai jaise wo tume importance dete hai.. like mujhe laga you know..
Mayuri:just shut up chandni. Sorry bani.
Bani smiled

Mayuri felt it fishy.
"Why didn't she offend. She should have shouted at chandni for her this type of words. Lekin ye bani tho.. muskura rai hai. Chakkar kya hai..?" Mayuri thought to herself.

So this was it.
Hope you guys liked it as it was after many many days.

And guys please do read my other books too. Vanisius shots and Ishq hua are ongoing. Waise me ne IH update nai di hai. Will be posting soon. And VS I have updated new short story there please do read.

Please vote and comment

Love
- Author ❤