chapter II- troublesome work

Where in the name of barbatos did yall come from????

I'm so grateful for you guys support!

Here is part two cus kazscara a lil baddie

Drip...drip

Kazuha gripped his sink firmly and looked at his reflection in the mirror.

What the hell was i thinking, siding with a fatui harbinger

He splashed his face with water, soaking it to the brim, wishing that it could soak such a memory away.

Unfortunately, it just made him think harder at the whole situation. Throughout his breakfast he thought.

Fatui fatui

Walking down the street, fatui fatui.

And finally when he reached the golden cressed bridge, the crux headquarters, fatui fatui.

Kazuha took a deep breath. He was the one who agreed to the job anyways, he takes full responsibility. Besides, he had not completed his daily commissions. Similar to the adventurers guild, the Crux fleet had commissions to do in the morning. Some were as simple as clearing a nest of hillichurls, others were defeating a rogue samurai. Each task given to Kazuha was done swiftly and resulted in no faculty. Today was different. His heartbeat was faster, his mind was swirling, he needed to take a breath.

Each breath was soft, and subtle. It let the wind coil through his body, finding every opening it could.

In and out.

This tactic calmed kazuha the most, to unleash his full capacity. Perhaps he could fit in a time to rest before he meets with this fatui harbinger. Kazuha walked up to the front desk, claiming his rather simple commissions. How odd.

Turning to the exit, he heard a loud demanding tone, "harbinger"

Kazuha's eyes widened and he turned to see if anyone was requesting him

Nobody was.

Maybe he was just hearing things, kazuha wasn't sure but continued to walk to his 1st commission.

"Harbinger"

Kazuha looked at the hillichurl behind him. "Did you say something"

The hillichurl shrugged its shoulders.

Onto the next commission.

Time: 10:55

Kazuha claimed his commission rewards. They weren't much, probably enough for a nice brunch. Kazuha bowed at the manager and turned around to leave.

I could pick up a snack and go to a tree

Kazuha proceeded to do so, making sure his heartbeat did not spike up. A calm, collected profile he was, who never allowed a misstep.

Don't make a misstep now

He walked along the path to the river, keeping his breathing pattern throughout. Its just lunch, how hard could it be?

As he was walking, he passed a bare cherry tree, with only a single flower left. A tranquil feeling eurrupted with life in his body, coiling through his veins. Surging through every opening it could, the tranquility bursted like a blooming flower.

Kazuha had finally found the spot.

Calm.

Tranquil.