2

Hi....

We walked to class.

When I reached the class, Jimin and I sat together. The teacher has not arrived in the class. jimin and me talking nonstop suddenly a person came and stood next to us. Jimin and I looked at him his smile look like sunlight.

jin: hi iam kim seokjin or call me Jin.

## : Hi, nice to meet you. iam Jung
hoseok .call me whatever you
want.

jimin: nice to meet you too. iam jimin.

hoseok: can I sit here?

jimin / Jin: yaah sure.

... we talk to each other ....

jimin: Today is your first
day?

jin: Yes. I Was in England.
For a week I come back.

hoseok: Me too for the first time today
Is in college.

jimin: I joined yesterday.

(We talked about our parants. Our parants are all running business. When I say my parants business . jimin and hoseok is shocked . because my parants are seol biggest business group.and iam from the grate KIM family.
Came to class. We got to know everyone.)

Professor: oke. New students come forward and introduce.

hoseok went and introduce .....and next  me

Hi my name is Kim Seokjin

(Everyone is staring at me because I know I'm handsome . A lot of people in the old school proposed to me, but I did not accept it .It was boys and girls. I know iam gay and My family supports it. I love my family very much.)

...... after a few hours the teacher left the class. My friends and I went out. , and we were walking around the college. . After that we went to college cafeteria. There I saw a group of students standing together. Jimin and hoseok and I went there. There was a gang beating up another gang. Jimin looked there and said ...

jimin: oh this is bad boys They are always like this.

hoseok: So here it is
From the management side
Will there be no action?

jimin: No, because of
That boy who beats without
mercy
His father own this college .
No one says anything.

I and hoseok also looked at the guy. But we can't really see his face. We stopped there. We quickly ate food and went to class ....

Will be continued......
Thank you....