Saturday- *BONUS* Sixth Night!

The next morning, Erik woke Charles up with a light pat on the shoulder. “Hey, Charles, we have to go.” He explained how, now that he was ‘better’(His face still looked pretty jacked up), he was checked out.

Charles hummed. “Mmm, I’m tired,” he complained.

“Charles, we have to go.” He said it more gently this time. “Sleepy head,” He ruffled his hair, “They’re gonna escort us out if we don’t leave.” He smiled at him.

Charles sighed, and was about to move when he started grinning. “Carry me?”

Erik gave a huff, but then smiled in turn. “Okay.” He leaned down and picked up the smaller man.

“Thank you,” he yawned, and moved to hook his arms around Erik’s neck.

Erik heaved him up higher as he stood, and carried him out of the building and out to Emma’s fixed car.

Emma made a gagging motion. “Eeew, couples, blech.” She teased.

“Hush,” Charles retorted. “I’m sleepy.”

Emma rolled her eyes as Erik climbed into the car.

-------------------------

Emma dropped them off at Charles’ mansion, as directed by Erik, though Charles was wide awake by this time. When they pulled up, Kurt arrived to greet them. “Hello Charles-oh, and Erik.” He said the second part in a less than enthusiastic voice.

“Hello,” Charles greeted, his tone uneasy.

“Yes, well, would you like to come in for tea?” Kurt asked hesitantly. “Emma, you are invited as well if you would like some.

“Oh, no thank you sir, I have to get home.” Emma replied before closing her door and driving away.

Charles sighed. “Tea would be nice,” he answered and looked up to Erik with an unsure expression.

Erik certainly did not look pleased by the idea of tea with Charles’s disapproving father, but he said “Sure, sounds… Fun.”

Kurt invited them inside the house, showing Erik the way to the kitchen.

“Thank you,” Charles mouthed over in Erik’s direction.

Erik nodded subtly. “So, Mr. Marko, um, what, um, do you do, you know, for a living?”

Kurt was excited for this question. “Well, I am a nuclear scientist, I…” Erik didn’t listen to him carrying on and on about his awards and his specialties, instead he focused on Charles. He thought long and hard about everything that had happened in the last five days, leading to tonight; the prom. Suddenly, something occurred to him; Raven. He felt awful for what he did, less so since she had hit him in return, but he still felt awful.