Chapter 6 - Slavery 🤔

No one's POV:

Izuku brought Bakugo into his office and gave him a broom.

He then said, "Get to work. I have some important shit to finish."

Bakugo nodded hesitantly, but then got to work. He felt like Deku kept staring at him and that made him nervous. But he still continued to clean. After an hour of hard work he had finally finished.

"I'm done." He said feeling proud that he actually did a good job.

"That's good, now go wash my car. It has some bird feces on it. Might be hard to scrub off but I know you can do it."

Bakugo just glared at him for few seconds before leaving.

He snarled while leaving the office. Very annoyed of the task that awaits him.

"I fucking hate how I have to do this shit.."
The blonde child mumbled as he tried scrubbing off the bird poop.

It started to piss him off a lit when he realized that it was barely coming off.
So he scrubbed more and more until he heard a crack.. he broke Izuku's windshield.

"Shit!" Katsuki started panicking. He didn't know if he should tell him or just go back inside and blame it on a bird.

"Oh Katsuki, are you done yet?"

"Yeah! I was just heading back!"

"Oh, ok. I wanna see the results though."

You've got to be fucking kidding me!, he thought.

"I need to dry it so it looks shinny, so don't look yet!"

"Okay."

He sighed in relief. Now a plan formed in his head.

He would first smash the windshield to make it look like someone threw something at it and he would run off somewhere pretending to get towles. Then after that he would come back 'shocked' and tell Izuku that someone messed up his car.

After all that thinking, he went to work on it. When he went inside he saw Izuku's head on the desk.

"Are you good?"

"Yeah.."

"Ok..."

Silence took over once again making them both feel uncomfortable.

"I'll just leave now. Maybe right now wasn't the best time."

"No, stay."

"Fuck no!"

"Fine! Leave!"

"Okay." He said smiling while walking away.

"Fuck you.." Deku whispered.

Katsuki scoffed and left the room.

Next chapter will be a few years later. Probably even the end of of this story 👀