~[Saccharin]~

Who is Saccharin
Saccharin is a plant, originally grown outside of Nevada. They've been transported to Nevada by her creators due to her becoming too much for them to handle, her getting into things they weren't supposed to, and gaining sentience after being exposed to several different chemicals in the lab. Saccharin is a mix of a Tickle Me Plant and a Venus Flytrap, thus being 6-7 feet tall. Less than a week after being planted in Nevada, she quickly adapted to the chaotic vibe there, becoming more grunt-like in appearance and growing two pairs of hands. She soon learned about several things in Nevada and wanted to join in, they gained a sense of fashion, learned English, and soon learned how to use weapons and certain technology. Due to the lack of vegetation and bugs, she resorted to eating grunts. They now prefer grunts over anything else. P o g.

Saccharin's personalityShe's noticeably energetic and talkative, and follows anyone they've taken interest in

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Saccharin's personality
She's noticeably energetic and talkative, and follows anyone they've taken interest in. She'll often ask about a person's wellbeing and how they feel, and will try to help make them feel better, as it makes her happy. She's often seen sunbathing or toying with grunts in their free time. They're a fan of guns, and finds them interesting. She ate a few bullets though.

Relationships with characters
Mel
-Good friens
-She gives Mel hugs often
-Also nibbles Mel, she never bites them though

Tricky
-Best friens
-Clown and plant
-She got inspired from him
-They sit together and vibe sometimes
-They share hotdogs and grunts with each other
-Pretty wholesome tbh
-Clown will not kill fren

Prepare for headcanons

A thing pertaining to Madness Combatजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें