Getting Along

"I hope you don't mind I invited my girlfriend to the sleepover." You heard, not paying to much attention.

"It's fine. I already said you could. I'm excited to meet her!" You smiled as you spoke, stretching before going back through the secret crawlspace in your room to clean it.

"She'll be here in 30 minutes." You heard and crawled through, your hips swaying your hips as you crawled.

You heard a snap of a camera and snickering.

"You wish this were you, huh?" You heard.

"Shut the fuck up." You heard a masculine voice respond to Kiyoko.

"Wait! Was that Tsukki?!" You asked, suddenly crawling backwards and sitting so your legs were in the shape of a 'W'.

"No, it was just a voice recording thing." Kiyoko explained and you nodded.

"Okay!" You said and went back to the crawl space. You entered the room it lead through and fixed the blankets so they were clean.

You had a small secret crawlspace in your room. Your cousins couldn't fit through it since it was so small. It lead to a room which had a door to it which was blocked by a bookshelf. You were the only one who knew about the door. It lead to a comfy room that had a TV with a mattress on the floor so it'd be comfy.

"Ah! My girlfriend's here!" You heard Kiyoko and you crawled back into your normal room.

You watched Kiyoko swallow a grl into a hug. You laughed and got up to dust yourself off.

"So, who's your... oh." You heard as Kiyoko released a blonde girl from the hug.

"Hello!" You tried to be friendly with Yachi, even if she wouldn't.

"Hi." Yachi muttered, suddenly nervous.

"Don't worry. I don't bite." You joked.

"Why are you so nervous? You were excited to meet her." You heard Kiyoko.

"I didn't expect it to be her. She was in student council before she dropped out of school and we weren't exactly on good terms." You heard Yachi whisper to Kiyoko.

"I'm still in online school." You said, playfully rolling your eyes.

"Y/N's being friendly, try to do the same. You can leave whenever you want though." Kiyoko reassured.

"You two look cute together!" You smiled and gave a thumbs up.

"How the f..." Yachi muttered, almost silently, but cut herself off before she cursed.

"I knew you'd approve of her!" Kiyoko smiled.

"Well you know what a toxic relationship is from mine so I trust you are able to pick the right people." You said, shrugging.

"I know, I know." Kiyoko laughed and ruffled your hair.

You rolled your eyes before smiling. "Do you guys wanna swim. I have an indoor pool and an outdoor pool." You offered.

"You got that rich rich?" Kiyoko asked, joking.

"Yeah." You said.

"Can I have like... twenty bucks?" Kiyoko asked.

"Make your own money, nerd." You said, playfully punching her arm.

"Fine, fine. Anyway, I'll play in the pool with you. Wanna join, Yachi?"

"Sure." Yachi said, trying to sound friendly.

"Great! If your uncomfortable changing in the bathroom you can change in the sauna's changing room or the guest bedroom." You said, looking at Yachi.