[19]

*******

"Smooth..." I say as I watch a movie with Edray and Karlos. "She should've picked Zachary than Jacob, though." Edray commented. I nodded.

Now, I accepted the fact that she's already in Canada. I have no plans on following her nor having her as my girl.

I've accepted the fact that she's not the right one for me.

"Darren.." mom called out. I slightly moaned to her while walking near her. "Oh?"

"Whut."
"Bat di mo kasama si Julia?" She asked. My eyebrow raised on her question. "Whyyyy?" I whined. "I'm not used to see you're not with her. Diba girlfriend mo siya?" My eyes widened.

"Noooooo....."
"You're in love. Haha." She teased. I glared at her. "Ma.. No." I whined. She just laughed at me. Really hilarious, huh. "Sige, dun ka na nga! Haha. Baka maya-maya bigla siyang dumating hah. Haha."

I chuckled after I walked away.

"Why you laughing?" Edray asked. I blushed. "Nah. It's just that mom thinks I'm Julia's boyfriend." She raised an eyebrow to me. "Julia, Julia. Where for art thou, Julia?" Juan Karlos teased. I glared at him. "Juliet naman yun eh."

"Ah, ganun? Odeh Juliet." He chuckled. This guy, really. I chuckled along too. "So, you're saying you have plans on following her?" Edray folded her arms on me.

"No." Liar Darren. Lie, lie, lie.
"WEH?!" They teased. I glared at them.
"Totoo naman ah?!" You're such a liar, Darren.
I hate you sooo much.

"Si Julia!" Edray pointed at the window. I quickly turned my head. "What? How?! Where?" All they did next was to laugh at me. "You seriously miss her, huh?" They teased. I rolled my eyes on them.

"Shut up." Well, maybe I miss her... A little. But conscience is still pulling me to stay away from her.

Now what.

"Uy, si Julia. She's calling in Skype. Bilis." Juan Karlos showed my phone. "Toss it to me." Gosh, I'm so careless. I might sound like a gay, right now. Luckily, I perfectly caught it.

"Sup?????" I smoothly said after I answered the phone. Shoot, why tears are packed up on her eyes? "What happened?" I asked as the two rushed over me to butt in to the conversation. Ang sikip na tuloy.

"Edray.. Karlos.." I whined, whispering. "Ano??" Edray whined too. I sat down to my bed, so did the two. Mga gaya-gaya!

"I was eliminated." Julia said. Tears were rolling down her face. Ouch. Now, I feel like crying too. "Aw, that's okay. Always remember that God has a plan for each one of us." I tried to cheer her up. She sniffed. "Yeah, I know."

I smiled to her. Man, I miss this girl so much. "So, when--" I got cut off by some guy shouted, "Julia!" It's not Tito Sky. It's some teenage boy voice.

"Who's that?" The voice said. That was supposed to be my question. "Dylan, don't you remember? Darren?" Julia, I've never seen that boy ever in my life. He looked at my image on Julia's phone.

"Ahh.. DARREN. So, how's your singing reputation?" You must be living on a wrong generation. Rhymes!

This Dylan guy is Canadian. This guy is hot. Parang Ako. I guess he knew me from TNS.

"Fine, fine." Don't get Julia away from me. I'm telling you, she's mine. Nodding, he walked away. Rude much, eh?

"Sorry about that, Darren. Dylan gets easily jealous." Julia turned the camera to her face. I nodded "Who is he anyway?" I asked. I saw Edray and Juan Karlos smirk at me. I glared at them.

"He was my--" she but her lip. No, no, no, no. Don't tell me he's your ex-boyfriend. "He was my childhood best friend. Ngayon nga lang kami nagkita ulit eh." She said. I nodded with my lower lip laid on the upper lip.

Jealousy tingles.

"So, anyway. When are you going to come back?" I shrugged it off. She licked her lips. "I don't know.."

"Julia, you've been there for almost a month, now. I miss you." It's true, though. 3 weeks and 5 days to be exact. "Sorry..." She apologized.

I awkwardly nodded.

"Anyway, it's 3 in the morning here. So, I guess I gotta get some shut eye now. Bye." (A/N: I don't know real time zone. HIHI.) she said before we hanged up to each other. "Bye.."

"So, miss mo nga siya!" Edray loudly teased. "Sheesh." Is all I said before went to the living room to charge my phone. "Darren," dad called out.

My eyes looked at him.

"We're gonna visit Canada for a while."
Whut.
"Really?" I asked. He nodded.

"Ooh kay." I awkwardly answered while going back to my bedroom holding all of my excitement.

"IM GONNA SEE JULIA!" I whisper-shouted for dad not to hear. "Kala ko ba Hindi mo siya susundan?!" Juan Karlos reacted. I raised my shoulders on him. "Si dad eh." I said. They nodded.

"Oh, pack ka na! Bilis! Para makuha mo na si Juliet mo. Este.. Julia. Hihi." Edray spanked my back.i glared at her. "Che." I say looking out the window.

I'm such a stalker.

~~~~~~~

A/N: okay! So about me going to audition in The Voice kids... MY AUDITIONS GOT CANCELLED. HUHUHUHUHUHU.. but anyway, Tulad ng Sabi ng mga relatives ni Julia, GOD HAS A PLAN.

Anyway, I'd like to say thank you for... Whoooaaaa.... 1K reads. YAYYYY. Thanks! I'm happy for it.
Exam week is done, sooo... I'll be having lots of time to update. Ye hey! *does the happy dance*

Anyway, til the next update! Byeeee! :)