School time (oof)

•Darryl•

My alarm clock went off startling me from a dream, an odd one. It was about a boy, he had brown skin, black hair, beautiful hazel eyes, he wore a baby blue jacket, with black jeans and blue shoes. His hoodie said the word "skeppy" in a dusty blue; he was beautiful.

"Wait.. I have to get ready for school! Oh muffin crumbles I forgot!"

I got ready in my usual red and black jacket, grey jeans and red and black shoes, people said the colors red and black really matched with my green eyes.

"Morning mom!"

"Morning Darryl!"

I grabbed my back pack and some money for school lunch and headed towards the door.

"Bye mom!! I have to go to school I'm a little late."

"Have a great time Halo!"

My mom often called me halo, short for badboyhalo, my friends call me that because they say I'm really sweet, almost like a softie, but I've beaten up a couple of kids to protect my friends.

I managed to run into the bus right on time, I sat in the back at an empty seat, like usual. I wasn't popular unlike what people call them "Dream and GeorgeNotFound".

They call him dream because they say he's so "dreamy" me and him are actually good friends, but never have time to talk anymore because he's always busy with his "fan girls"and GeorgeNotFound because he's usually not at school in the mornings, always sleeping in. Dream told me thier secretly dating, but they can't tell anyone because it'll bit themselves in trouble.

We arrived at the school and we went to our classes

Time skip to end of day, nothing important here just boring school shit

I got home and set my back pack down going over to the table seeing mom already left for work, I grabbed the dinner she cooked for me and sat down thinking about my dream,

I was at school, I was in chemistry sitting next to the skeppy boy. He fell asleep, not surprised most of  the class did, he looked so peaceful. Then all of a sudden class ended and he said woke up a bit startled and said " huh? Who? What did I miss? Bad?" I looked at him and laughed as if we were good friends.

We left class talking like we knew each other for years. He was calming to talk to,
We walked to the bus and sat at the front across from dream and George. It was an odd dream, but a nice one, I  wished it were real tho. It was probably just a weird dream I had.

I realized I was sitting there thinking for hours. My food had gotten cold, and I, hungry. I walked over to the microwave and heated my food again, this time, actually eating it. I cleaned my plate and put it up and walked upstairs to my bedroom. I changed into a ducky onesie I really liked, I didn't tell ANYONE about it. I didn't want to be made fun of but I loved ducks! I got in bed and fell asleep.

Finished chapter 1

Hi!! If your reading this, you are loved and cared for!! I really hope you like this book!!

If there are any typos I'm sorry i did not proof read this, I'm to lazy -w-'

Words: 564