SKEPPY?!

I was on the bus talking to dream... I had an idea. I told him that I would try and calm everyone down and talk with the parents about the situation, if they didn't support them, I would get them a plane ticket away. George and dream said they liked the idea.

"You sure this is gonna work??"

"I'll try dream, I'm gonna leave with you Mk? Cause I don't know where your house is.."

"That's fine!!"

"Ok"

We got to school and for once dream looked confident and ignored all the girls who usually bickers at dream. I walked through the front doors and-

"Holy muffins....."

I saw a crowd of girls packed in one area. All of a sudden I'm crowded too.... What the muffin?!
I see Tommy, maybe he can help

"TOMMY!!"

"AY BIG MAN IM COMMIN"

I get away from the girls and motion my hand towards the boys bathroom, girls can't be in there and we're both boys so

"Tom what the muffin is going on?!"

"Well.. three things, dream and George are no longer royals of the prom...."

"What...."

"Your now one of them"

"WHAT?!"

"And the other Royal is the new kid, zak, that you met at the ice cream shop"

"WHAT THE MUFFIN CRUMBLES?!"

"Welcome to the popular club bad, I think you'll like it"

He winked and left as I saw an immediate
swarm of girls crowd him again... whats happening... I need to find zak... and now.
I head my way over to another crowd (assuming it's Zak s crowd) and surprisingly I didn't have to push my way through everyone moved aside. There's zak and-

"Zak......"

"Huh?? Oh hey darryl!! It's you!!"

"Oh uhhh hey!!"

"So somehow I'm the prom royalty..."

"Same..."

"So uhhhh- wanna get away from the chaos and find some peace for once?"

"yes please!!"

"Follow me they showed me a room for the royalties and respected kids"

"I wonder why I wasn't apart of that before"

*laughs* "because you probably made the classrooms so much brighter they couldn't take you away!!"

*laugh* "yeah maybe"

I couldn't help but notice his shirt....

"Your shirt..... is it custom made?? I've never seen it before.."

"Oh yeah it is!! I liked the name skeppy and I've just used it as a nick name, it's what my friends call me, and you can call me skeppy"

"Well my friends call me badboyhalo, bad or bbh for short, you can call me any of those too"

I heard a girl scream my name

"Oh brother..."

"What??"

"It's Leslie a girl who's had a crush on me scince what... 5th grade??"

"Oh... guess you've always had a fan girl"

He gave me a wink but had a really sad smile on his face..... i wish he would smile again its kinda cute

"Oh come on you believe I like her back??"

"Do you?"

"Why would you care?? And no"

"I don't care, just curious"

He laughed, he seemed a lot brighter that time, but I'm not one to be fooled easily, he was lying when he said he didn't care

"BAD!!"

"Hey les"

"Can we hangout later??"

"Sorry no he's got plans"

"How'd you know??"

*whispers* "I don't"

"Yeah sorry les I do... I have to go by dreams and then go to the ice cream shop to help Zak- I mean skeppy.. sorry skeppy"

"It's fine"

"But baddd we never get to hang out"

"We hung out a week ago..."

"That's to long tho..."

"Les I'm sorry I can't.."

"Fine.. tomorrow then"

"Can I come??"

"No!-"

"Sure skeppy!!"

"BADDD!!!"

"Sorry les.. but he's a friend of mine he can come if he wants"

"Ugh fine..."

We spent the next few hours in the popular kids room, the cool thing is we can skip classes if we want. We also found dreams jacket and George's underwear in a closet in here too. I don't wanna know what happened there...

"T or d skeppy"

"T"

"Oh you scared cat!!!"

"Just ask me!!"

"Do you have any crushes??"

He blushed and looked away, I felt sad for some reason...

"Yeah I do... "

"Oooooo~"

"ANYWAYS!! Bad t or d"

"T"

"And you call me as a scardy cat??"

"ITS THE FIRST TIME!!"

"Ok ok, are you apart of the lgbt community??"

My eyes widened at the question..... I- I told myself I would tell random people I just met!!

"Yeah.... yeah i am..I'm-.."

"You don't have to tell me if your not comfortable with it"

"Alright"

We talked until school ended and we walked out together, I saw dream waiting for me at the school sidewalk getting laughed at by girls, I rushed over there skeppys "wait!!"'s getting softer. I stood in front of dream staring at the girls, I could see fear in their eyes, I felt bad but not that bad because they were bullying my best friend, I would do anything for dream and George. The girls backed off and I tended to him, he had small beads of water in his eyes, so I reassured him he would be able to live a life with George. I see skeppy running over to us, dream giving me a "I don't think we can trust him with this" look I gave him a reassuring look. Why do I trust him so much when I only met him yesterday??