Prologue

T⃨h⃨e⃨ D⃨a⃨n⃨c⃨e⃨r⃨~⃨

It was a long day for everyone in the palace of obelia, his Majesty was in a coma due to problems that had happened, dealing with black magic and such, and Princess Athanasia took over the palace meanwhile her father was in a coma, today she had a meeting with the nobles.

The princess had so many thoughts run across her mind and most of it was about the young woman who was her friend that she hid from her father until he found out, she hadn't seen her ever since the time that she ran away as her father had lost his memory, for some reason she ran away, and Lucas wasn't here either so she didn't know what to do.

But little did she know that the young woman had lost her memories as well and that she was with the previous emperor, Anastacius.

~

Athanasia had thoughts running across her mind, she wondered what she could say to the nobles about her father as she entered the room, she heard whispers of gossip and rumors, and she looked in the direction of Roger Alpheus, who looked different than usual, and next to him were two people dressed in black cloaks, she assumed they were his attendants or such.

'Mr. White is acting strange...'

She began to speak, and then the Duke brought up about his majesty using black magic, she looked at him sternly, but internally she was surprised, how did he know about her father using black magic?

Felix spoke up about how he never expected his imagination to be this wild as he said that, the princess had thoughts once more, and she spoke up and said "I cannot easily look over what you have just said...I'm sure you are already aware of the penalty for those who show disrespect to the imperial family, and because the original intent of this meeting has been lost. This meeting will now-"

She was cut off by a laugh that came from The Duke's attendant, he looked at her and said "How rude of you...to end this meeting prematurely. Haha. Oh, Excuse me...My clever niece was so commendable that I could t help it." And with that, he revealed himself, showing his true identity, Anastacius de Alger Obelia.

( (ノ'ヮ')ノ*: ・゚ hot ass man-)

Athanasia immediately frowned and noticed that this was the same man from the Alpheus residence, she turned to look at Felix and said his name as she realized he looked at the man with a glare, but he was surprised as well.

"Princess, you must stay behind me at all times."

One of the nobles exclaimed that he was the previous emperor, Anastacius. Athanasia immediately felt confused and shocked at the same time and looked at the second attendant, who looked at Anastacius and he gave them a signal that they could reveal themselves.

They did just that and they took off the cloak and revealed themselves completely, it was the young woman who had been on Athanasia's mind so much, and both Felix and Athanasia looked at her, both of them felt feelings of confusion.

"...Liridona?"

Liridona looked at the young princess and didn't say anything, why was this princess all of the sudden acting as if she knew her?

Athanasia looked at her and felt a flood of feelings, she knew Liridona would never turn their back on them, and she knew she would never betray them.

"Excuse me, dear princess...but do I know you?"

Athanasia widened her eyes, and immediately thought about her father and how he forgot her, could it be she's just playing around?

"Do you not remember me?"

Liridona shook her head no and said "the only royal I have known Is the previous emperor...so forgive me but I truly don't know you."

'No way...'

Athanasia couldn't believe it, she couldn't believe it happened to Liridona as well, how did it happen to her, was it because...of him?

Anastacius gave her a sly smile, and that's when she knew he was part of this.