"I can't get enough,"

That morning, most of the students at Hogwarts went home

That morning, most of the students at Hogwarts went home. Because Ophelia was staying, she attempted to get some extra sleep however the loud noises in the common room made it impossible so she lied on her back, huffing.

She waited until the nosied died down and the hallways were empty before getting up and heading to the Great Hall for breakfast. It was officially Christmas morning however Ophelia never had presents and she was okay with that.

At St Joesph's, the most they would get was a pair of new socks and occasionally a hat or something. The Matron never bothered sending her presents during the holidays, often saying she "Will never include myself in that place of freaks."

Ophelia was still in her pyjamas as she walked through the hallways. Because there were so little students, they were not required to sit in their houses and the four banners were taken down and replaced with more Christmas-y images.

She was surprised to see Remus sat alone, moving the porridge in his bowl around with his spoon. "How come you're still here?" The Ravenclaw asked which made the boy look up. "My father doesn't want to deal with me." He replied, looking down again.

Ophelia sighed loudly, debating wether to tell the boy that she knew a sensitive piece of information. "You or full moon you?" She asked in a whisper so others didn't hear, even though the closest students were at the other end of the table.

Remus dropped his spoon so it clam he d against the metal bowl as he looked up with wide eyes. "How do you know?" He asked with a slight hiss so he could stay quiet in his state of shock. "Did James fell you?"

She shook her head, looking the boy in the eyes. "I saw you, back in Yorkshire. I saw you in your window one night." She began to explain. "I'm sorry if you didn't want me to know." She added as the boy sighed.

"It's alright, I trust you. Just please don't tell anyone." He begged which made her nod. "I've never told a mouse Remus, what kind of person do you think I am?" She asked which made him shrug.

The two then look at each other again and smiled.

~☕︎︎~

Every year, Ophelia decorates a gingerbread house and give Minnie a stocking, it was just a tradition she had developed over the years of being alone at Christmas. But this year, she invited Remus ,who had nothing better to do, so he joined her.

The two students were crouched down in front of a gingerbread house, especially Remus as he was so tall. Ophelia's tongue was sticking out of the corner of her mouth as she focused on icing the edges of the roof. Whilst Remus was bring his bottom lip as he placed gum drops along the line where the two roofs met.

Both students were extreme perfectionist and were determined to make the nicest gingerbread house the castle had seen, and to do that they needed to focus.

Finally, they were finished and high fives each other as they stepped back to take in their work. Their eyes then widened when the roof began to slip and the leaped forward but it was too late and it fell of, messing up the perfectly placed sweets into the process.

"At least it'll taste good." Ophelia shrugged as she took a bite out of the corner which made Remus chuckle as he pulled off the other side
of the roof and took a large bite into it. "I call this a success." He said, his hand covering his mouth because it was full.

"Now I need to make a stocking." Ophelia remembered which made her drop the piece of gingerbread and grab an empty stocking which had a large 'M' on the front.

Remus leaned on the counter as he watch the girl flick her wand and a bag appear on the desk. She then began to show off the items for the stocking to Remus.

"Cat treats, cat socks, bonbons, some sexy pair of glasses," She began to list the presents as she shoved them into the stocking and ,once satisfied, headed to the Great Hall were the Professor was still sat.

When Mcgonagall noticed the approaching girl, she sighed to try and prepare herself. With a proud grin, Ophelia placed the stocking which was hidden behind her back onto the table.

With a curious face, she carefully reached inside the stocking and pulled out the packet of cat treats which made her sigh at the gift. She then pulled out the bonbons. "Thank you Miss Thompson." She thanked with a nod.

"My pleasure Minnie." Ophelia replied with a bow and a smirk before heading back to Remus who was waiting behind her. Mcgonagall sighed again but smiled slightly as she looked through the rest of the presents, picking up the glasses and pushing them up her nose.

~☕︎︎~

Students didn't come back to Hogwarts until the 1st of January so there was a week when the school was only filled with a few students. However, one day Ophelia woke up in the Gryffindor common room.

Alice has allowed her to sleep in her bed during the holidays because her bed was more comfortable, probably because Dumbledore favoured the house.

The girl's bed was next to the window however the winter sun hadn't emerged past the surrounding mountains to wake the girl up so she would usually wake up to other students.

Ophelia sat up, pushing her dark hair out of her face before getting up, shivering after being under the warm blankets for hours. Quickly, she brushed through her tangled hair and left the dorm in her pyjamas, consisting of an oversized 'Queen' shirt, flowy pj bottoms and fluffy socks.

But she was surprised to see James and Sirius sat on the couches by the fireplace. Both of them looked up to see the still half asleep girl. "Morning Thompson." Sirius greeted, laughing slightly at the girl who appeared dead inside. "It's too early Black." She replied as she headed down the stairs and collapsed in the armchair beside them.

"How come you didn't go home?" James asked her, running his hands through his hair. She scoffed at his question which confused him. "My mother had work." She lied, an excuse she constantly used.

He nodded and Sirius seemed satisfied with that answer but James continued to look at the girl, noticing her fidgeting in her seat. "So how come you're here?" She asked the two Gryffindors.

"To see Mooney." Sirius replied quickly. As Ophelia was extremely into Astronomy, she had a moon calendar behind her bed, usually to see when there was a crescent moon were since she thought that was the prettiest. Her eyebrows furrowed, trying to remember what it was.

She then got up and sat in the empty seat beside James so no one else heard them. "It's because it's the full moon, right?" She asked. Sirius eyes widened and James grabbed the girl's collar slightly. "How did you know?" He hissed.

"I saw him years ago at home, he's my neighbour." She exclaimed but then a smirk appeared on her face. "But I can say, I'm really turned on now." She added which made the boy flustered as he let go of her collar and put his hands between his knees.

"Well, give Remus my love." She said as she got up and headed to the portrait. She then turned around, winking and blowing a kiss at James who rolled his eyes but smirked.