"needing you so late,"

Throughout her time at Hogwarts, Ophelia had attempted to befriend students from her house however, they seemed to not be friendly back

Throughout her time at Hogwarts, Ophelia had attempted to befriend students from her house however, they seemed to not be friendly back. Ophelia didn't knew wether it was that she was too loud or that she was already friends with Gryffindors.

Lily often explained that it was probably because she was too sarcastic and opinionated which would make her reply with "Then why do you like me then." The red head would shrug and walk away which would make Ophelia gasp.

Although she had nothing against her common room, so often slept in the Gryffindor common room because it was more exciting then sleeping in the Ravenclaw Tower.

One night, Ophelia was sharing the bed with Alice, her head at the end of the bed with all the girl's teddies when she woke up in the middle of the night.

She turned to her side, attempting to get comfortable to head back to sleep but her stomach growled loudly which ,surprisingly, didn't wake up any of the girls.

She tried to ignore it but her stomach continued to grumble so she let out a sigh of defeat as she got up. Carefully, she closed the door to the dorm and stood at the top of the stairs thinking about what to eat.

That was then she remembered Remus told her James made the most amazing chocolate chip cookies in the world which was his mum's recipe. So she began to tip toe up to the boy's dormitory, biting her bottom lip to focus on staying silent as she pushed the door open.

Luckily, James' bed was by the door. Quietly, she creeped to the boy's bedside and began to shake the boys shoulders. "James. James." She called out to wake the boy up. Finally, it worked and his eyes slowly opened but when he saw the dark figure he shot up.

When he saw that it was Ophelia, he let out a sigh of relief before realising he was sleeping shirtless and pulled his covers over his chest which made her chuckle. "I want cookies and you're gonna make me some." She ordered which made him scoff.

"Or I'll tell Lily we aren't actually dating." She added which made him chuckle. "So you're black mailing me?" He asked with raised eyebrows which made her nod.

Ophelia then began to lightly laugh which confused the boy. "What?" He asked. "Remus and Sirius as so cute." She replied which made him look over at the two boys who were cuddling into each other. "Why can't you be like that?" Opehlia asked which made the boy confused. "We aren't even dating." He replied. "And?" She asked which made him let out a sigh of defeat and disappointment.

"I'll wait outside and you will make me cookies." She replied before stepping out the dorm, leaving the boy who shook his head but smiled as he sat up.

~☕︎︎~

Ophelia sat on the stack of chairs as she watched the boy pull the tray of freshly backed cookies out the oven. The kitchen of Hogwarts was a long room, with one end filled with furnaces and sinks where the elves worked and the other end which was more of a kitchen with counters with an island in the middle where the Ravenclaw sat.

She tried to lean over to grab one but he hit her hand away. "They're hot, and you'd just moan about it." He replied as he folded the tea towel the took the tray out with up and put it on the counter.

But Ophelia couldn't wait so she got her wand out and flick it at the tray, creating a wind which instantly cooled down the cookies. She looked up with a proud smile at an unimpressed James. "You really couldn't wait?"

She then shook her head in reply as the boy leaned on the counter beside the girl, taking a bite out of one of the cookies. "This is your mum's recipe, right?" She asked which made him hum and nod as his mouth was full.

"I want to marry your mother." She replied as she took another large bite and James' eyes widened. Ophelia took a final bite and wiped her hands together to brush off any crumbs.

She then put her elbows on the counter and rested her head on them, watching the boy finish the rest of the cookies. "James, do you think everyone has a soulmate?" She asked as she look up into his hazel eyes.

"I mean, yeah, like I know I'm Evans' soulmate." James replied which made her nod and look down at her hands which she pinched at. "What about you?" He asked in reply.

"I don't think so. There's someone perfect for everyone, seems unlikely." She replied which made James hum. "Well, I guess I'm just an optimist." The Gryffindor said as pushed his hand through his messy hair.

"And I'm a realist." She replied with a shrug which made him roll his eyes but chuckle slightly. Ophelia then looked in front of her at the burning fireplace at the other end of the room and didn't see the boy inspecting her face.

His hand then reached out and followed up her jaw to her ear where he pushed her dark hair behind. This made her look at him with confusion. "James, what are you-" Her question was cut off by James who hushed her.

She gulped nervously as his fingers traced her jawline, his thumb resting on her bottom lip and pulling it down slightly. She looked up aimlessly into his hazel eyes before pushing herself up onto her tiptoes so their lips met.

James hands gripped onto her waist, one of his hand gently moving up to her hair which he ran his hands through. The two occasionally pulled back for a gasp of air but it wasn't long until their lips were itching again.

Ophelia's hand pushed on the back of his head so his lips pressed harder against hers, like she couldn't live with his touch.

Until, they slowly pulled away, their eyes closed for a few moments afterwards. Ophelia's cheeks went red as James rubbed the back of his neck. "Well," James began. "We should probably go back to bed." Ophelia finished which made him
nod in agreement before the two left for the Gryffindor common room.