3

Mr Brown had just left for the agency, leaving you and the others alone with Evangaline. You could tell that Simons brain was swimming with ideas to create total chaos. "Si I know that look, papa's already upset." You say out-loud and not in his head. This is because he tends to forget that the others can't hear you. So he'll answer you out loud and the others will give you a weird look. A cheeky grin spreads across his face. You roll your eyes. "Simon. What are you plotting?" He doesn't say anything he just points his head towards the piano room. You give in and follow the rest of the kids.

It was indeed chaos, just as you had predicted. Sabastian got his hands on some sort of jam and was smearing it all over the piano. The kids were screaming and Simon was just standing and watching as if proud of what he had accomplished.

The door opens and Mr Brown walks in. He didn't even need to speak, you could already tell that he was in a bad mood. Oh boy prepare for the biggest lecture ever. You say in Simons head. Looking forward to it. You look over at him and see a wide grin on his face. you try not to laugh. You were right. He was really mad. In fact he was so mad that he sent us to bed. "Before supper?" Little Sabastian asks. He had the spatula of jam still in his hand. "Without supper!" He says in a harsh tone and leaves the room. "Did he say without supper?" Simon lets out a small laugh and leans over the table. "Never mind that, There's no more nannies." He was so happy to hear that news.