"undid my bra and said these words,"

The next day, Ophelia headed to Charms which was her first lesson

The next day, Ophelia headed to Charms which was her first lesson. As per usual, she was slightly early so the hallways were empty and quiet and you could hear the taps of her boots on the stone floor. That was then when she noticed a smirking James and Sirius stood in the hallway.

"Where you going this summer Thompson?" James asked with an evil grin. "Back in Yorkshire with my mother." She lied, quickening her steps to walk past them faster. "Is that what you call the Matron now?" He asked which made the girl freeze with wide eyes.

"Imagine not being wanted by your own parents." James they laughed which made Sirius snicker beside him. Swiftly Ophelia spun around with clenched first and threw it towards the boy's face, hitting him in the nose which made his eyes water and James stumbled backwards.

She then turned to the dark haired boy beside him. "Last time I checked Black, your parents see you as a disgrace." She hissed. Just then, Mcgonagall came down the hallway and saw the boy who covered his bleeding nose with his hands.

Sirius scowled at her as the Professor noticed the clenched fist. "Miss Thompson, detention!" She exclaimed. "But they-" She tried to argue against it but she stopped herself when she realised it wouldn't help her in anyway.

"6 points from Ravenclaw." She added before she sent the three students to their next class, which luckily was not together.

~☕︎︎~

Ophelia slumped in her chair during her detention. The room was empty apart from the Ravenclaw and Mcgonagall who was sat at the desk located at the front of the room. "I don't see how this is fair!" She exclaimed which made the Professor look up. "You attacked a students Miss Thompson, you deserve punishment." She replied sternly.

"They told me I wasn't wanted because I live in a children's home!" The girl added loudly, the front of her eyebrows pointing upwards as her voice went dry and her eyes when glassy. This made Mcgonagall sigh and she pulled her glasses off her face. "People will do that Ophelia." She began as she got up out of her chair and pulled the chair beside the girl out. "But you need to ignore them because it's not true." The teacher continued as she sat down and looked over at the Ravenclaw.

"If this is true, they will get in trouble for it." The silver haired woman added before glancing up at the nearby grandfather clock. "Your detention is almost done. You may leave now if you would like." Mcgonagall said which made the girl sniff up and nod before getting up. "Thanks Minnie." The Ravenclaw thanked before she left the room for her dormitory.

~☕︎︎~

As soon as she got into her dorm, she closed the door and leaned against. Tears collected in her eyelashes as she closed her eyes and slowly slid down the door until she was sat on the floor, her knees pulled up to her chest.