Big fandom think moment.

Alright, I have the type of tall and quiet (don't judge me alright). I figured this out because I simp for fictional characters who are either tall or quiet. I had realized that the fictional character who are quiet is because something happened in their life which caused he or she to show an emotionless facade.

Also, I am a Aphmau fan, and my mind was questioning what is Pierce's backstory. Of couse none of us know cause we haven't really gotten a full picture of what Pierce's backstory is. All we know is that he used to be Rhal's guard and that he's a general on daemos.

Though my mind connected the quiet Pierce to the talkative Pierce(the Pierce we see now a days).

So my mind was thinking about a few if Aphmau's older videos. Mainly about the videos with Pierce's little brother Paxton and the snow video with Pierce.

Well my mind was wandering off a bit with those two types of videos. I knew that we only have two videos of Paxton a few off the snow videos with Pierce. And my mind went and said...

"What if Pierce's backstory was that he used to have a little brother (Paxton) and that his little brother had died in the snow one day by maybe a creature, human, or another daemos. And Pierce had never liked the snow ever since then because it gave him flashbacks of his little brother. Because all Pierce had known was that the snow was painted purple with his little brother's blood. And his brother's body laying peacefully in the snow."

Yeahhhhh, my mind was a little crazy that day (I think). But once again who knows. All I know is that maybe alot of Aphmau fans want a season 2 of My Inner Demons, and I am one of those fans. Yeah so I hope you have a lovely day/night/afternoon.

 Yeah so I hope you have a lovely day/night/afternoon

CAT!!!!!! :3 🙂🙂🙂🙂