Chapter 7:Save Me

TRIGGER WARNING:DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

Izuku's POV:

I walk down to the park where I go to think when I can't do that at home. I sit down on one of the benches across from the pond. I just watch everything around me. I hear a familiar voice yelling at someone. I turn to look and see Katsuki Bakugou and someone else fighting. They look like they're dating. Katsuki looks quite scared actually despite his tone of voice. I get up on instinct and go over there. Katsuki looks away as soon as he sees me. His boyfriend glares at me. 

"Who the hell are you?"The boyfriend asks, clearly annoyed I interrupted. 

"My name's Izuku Midoriya. Who are you?"

"Sam. You have a problem? From the look on your face it looks like you do."

"Actually yeah. Who gave yo the right to talk to him like that?"

"I did."

"You see, that's not really how that works. I'm gonna need you to either back the fuck up or speak with respect."

"Do you know him?"

"Yeah. And I know damn well he's never flinched at anything in his life. Yet for some reason when I came over here he looks guilty for even looking in my direction. Did you do that to him?"

"He shouldn't be acting like such a whore and looking at other guys. He's flinching because he knows what the consequences are."

I can feel pure anger boil up and without even thinking I punch Sam in the face hard. He stumbles back and falls on his ass. 

"Call him a whore again and next time I hit a bit lower than your face. Am I clear?"I say. 

"What the hell are you?"

"Just someone who doesn't tolerate domestic violence."

Katsuki looks at me. 

"It's alright Kacchan."I say. 

"You shouldn't have done that. He's gonna hurt me."Katsuki replies. 

"No he's not."

"But I have to go home with him."

"No. You're gonna come stay at my place. I'll take you to get your stuff later. "

"Deku-"

"I'm not negotiating. You want out?"

"Yeah. Obviously."

"Exactly. Then let me get you out of there."

"Alright."

I hold out my hand. Katsuki takes it. 

"You'll be back you fucking whore! You always come back!"Sam yells. 

Katsuki and I ignore him. We go back to my apartment. 

"How long has that been going on?"I ask when we get inside. 

"8 years."

"That's not okay. I'm really sorry."

"Don't apologize. Thank you."

"For what?"

"For getting me out of there."

"Of course. Did he hurt you?"

"Yeah."

"Where at?"

"My back and waist down."

"Holy shit."

"I'm sorry."

"For what? You didn't do anything wrong."

"I shouldn't have left. I should've been good."

"Hey. No. Don't apologize. You weren't doing anything wrong."

"But-"

I just kiss him hard. He's a little shocked at first but leans into it. When I pull away he looks at me in shock. 

"Izuku- You- I thought-"He stammers. 

"I'm sorry. You just seemed so sad. I wanted to fix it."

"Don't apologize. I just- I had no idea you liked me."

"I've always loved you."

"I- Izuku..."

"Just ignore it for now. Do you want some water or something?"

"I'm not gonna ignore it. Come here."

I don't move. 

"Izuku just. Come here."He says quietly. 

"Why?"

"Because you can't just say you're in love with me and not expect me to do something about it."

"You just got out of-"

"It doesn't matter."

He pulls me to him. I just rest my hands on his hips gently. He wraps his arms around my neck and kisses me hard. We just kiss like that for about ten minutes. When we pull away he rests his hands on my chest and stares at my feet.

"Kacchan are you okay?"I ask. 

"Better than okay."

"What's going on?"

"I'm just now finding out the guy I've been in love with since we were kids loved me back the whole time yet I went into an abusive relationship anyway. It's a bit to process."

"Okay."

"Just hold me."

I nod and wrap my arms around him. He buries his face in my chest. I rest my chin on the top of his head. 

A/N:I know this one was angsty and short. I apologize. But I wanted a sad chapter to go with all the actually happy chapters. Anyway. Thank you for reading.