𝐦𝐟

kool kids gc [true]

mf:
do u guys want a drink
i'm right by a vending machine rn

y/n:
ayee yaya sureeeeeeee

nobara:
some strawberry milk would be nice 😋🙏🏻

mf liked "some strawberry milk would be nice 😋🙏🏻"

yūji:
nah i'm good bro
thanks tho 🙌🏻

mf liked "thanks tho 🙌🏻"

mf replied to "ayee yaya sureeeeeeee":
ok what do u want y/n

y/n:
peach water pls tyy

mf liked "peach water pls tyy"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

you were taking a break from training under the shade of a tree on the sparring field with the second years, nobara, and yūji. megumi left a few minutes ago to go use the restroom, and was now texting the first-year-exclusive group chat.

your brunette classmate snorted before placing a pringle in her mouth, looking over your shoulder at your phone. after finishing her food, she swallowed and pointed at the screen with a shit-eating grin. "y/n why is megumi's contact name 'mf,'" she asked, exploding in a fit of giggles, "i mean, you're not wrong though."

smiling at the memory, you replied, "it was a while ago, but ieiri-senpai once showed us a picture of when her and gojō-sensei were younger. there was another person in their year, and when i asked about him, it turned out that his name was getō suguru. she looked a little sad when mentioning him... said something about how he went somewhere far away.

...ah anyways, megumi and i noticed how gojō-sensei and this getō person had the same initials, gs, so we decided to compare our own." chuckling, you continued, "megumi's initials are f and m. i noticed that if you switched them around and used the western system of first name last name, you get mf. it's been his contact name ever since."

nobara proudly stated, "as you should," while yūji chortled after listening in on the last portion, commenting, "that's so smart dude! bett changing his contact name to 'mf' right now," with nobara announcing the same.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

kool kids gc [true]

yūji:
ayo mf!!!!!

nobara:
mfffffffff

y/n:
mf so true
mf supremacy!!

yūji:
mf
mf
mf

nobara:
#mf
trend it on twt!!

y/n:
#mf
#mf

yūji:
MF

you loved "trend it on twt!!"

nobara:
#mf

yūji replied to "#mf":
rtrt
#mf

y/n:
#mf

mf:
i'm blocking u all.

mf:i'm blocking u all

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐄𝐀 𝐔𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐅 ❥ 𝐅. 𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐌𝐈 🎉