𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐭

Requested by: ahugedissappointment

I had found out I was pregnant about an hour ago. Of course, being sixteen and pregnant was never good for the mother or the child......if you were me.

I was a broke, lowlife pogue. I could barely afford to pay for my next meal even with the help of my boyfriend JJ who had to be the father. He was the only person I had..........

Let's not go into detail.

I had no idea how I was gonna afford to have a baby. My divorced parents would never help me salvage up some money. They would just kick me out of their life as if they hadn't already. Even if I got another job maybe two meaning I would be working three jobs, I still wouldn't be able to pay for myself and another human being. Maybe with a little help from JJ, I could barely pass by but he would totally ditch me. Leave me for dead. He'd probably pack up all of his stuff and move away. JJ could never deal with a child. Especially at sixteen. He was a rebellious, wild, dirtbag barely making his way through life with the clothes on his back. He still smoked weed and drank beer getting high and drunk even both at the same time. Hooking up with chicks was a must for him until he met me and then he would sleep around with me and now I had got myself into this mess. All because of an absence of a condom.

I couldn't imagine my life without that stupid boy. I had to admit, I was a fool for him. A fool in love. I know this is gonna sound cheesy but I was so in love with him I simply die if something happened to him. So the thought of him leaving me cause I was pregnant made me sick to my stomach literally. I threw up just thinking about it.

After I had finished I cleaned myself up and brushed my teeth before sitting on the living room couch, waiting for JJ to get home from his shift at the hotel he worked at so I could tell him the news.

Suddenly, an idea popped into my head. I didn't necessarily have to keep the baby. There was always adoption or I could even go along with abortion. The idea of killing a baby didn't ring a bell in my head. But then the idea of leaving a child to defend themselves didn't sound right either. I didn't know what to do.

Unexpectedly, there was a knock on the door making me jump. I hesitantly walked over as my fingertips trembled before unlocking the door and opening it.

JJ smiled which lead me to burst out in tears, jumping forwards and wrapping my arms around him tightly. I desperately didn't want him to leave me. I didn't want him to be disgusted by me.

"Sweetie, what's wrong?" JJ cooed, one of his arms snaked around my back and the other held my head into his chest.

"Don't leave me, JJ, please" I sobbed, soaking his gray shirt with my tears. "I love you"

"What? I would never leave you, darling" he assured, picking me up by my thighs and I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Why would you think that?"

"Cause—cause I'm pregnant, Jay" I choked out as I continued to cry my eyes out. I didn't even look up to see his reaction. I didn't want to.

"Wait....with my baby?" JJ questioned, pulling my chin up so he could look at my face.

"Yes, I would never cheat on you" I cried, one of his hands left my thigh to caress my cheek and wipe away my tears with his thumb.

"Oh well, then I guess we are gonna be parents cause I'm not leaving you. " JJ chuckled, kissing both my cheeks and then my nose.

"No..." I shook my head, making him look at me with a confused complexion.

"Okay yeah, we might not have the money but just think about it Y/n. It's a baby! C'mon, stop crying" He chuckled lightly, sitting me down on my feet so he could wipe away my tears with both hands. He was reacting way differently than I expected. He wanted the stupid thing.

"C'mon, just think about it...we'll have someone else to cuddle, we get to give the little baby a name like JJ junior or JJJ, or hey, it'd give you someone to hang out with when I'm at work" JJ laughed, getting lost in his own thoughts making me shake my head in disbelief. He was talking like the baby was some kind of pet. Forgetting about the care and money it took. He bent down and kissed my stomach grinning to himself.

"JJ, please" I whined pushing his head away. There was only one problem. I didn't want the baby. I wasn't ready for one yet.

"I don't want the baby, JJ" I croaked finally blurting out the truth as I sniffed, making his excited happy little smile fall into a frown.

"You—you don't want it?" He choked out, looking at me with his deep blue eyes full of sadness.

"I'm so sorry babe, I'm just not ready for one" I explained, leaning into his chest so I didn't have to see his depressing face.

"Oh..." he sighed, snaking his arms around my body. "Well if you're not ready then we are not gonna keep the baby. I'm sorry for pushing it."

"I'm sorry Jay. You were so excited" I said, my voice muffled into his chest.

"No no, it's fine. I'm probably not ready for one, anyways" JJ told me picking me up and closing the door behind him as he carried me onto the house and we sat on the couch. We sat in silence for a few minutes just taking in the comfort of being with each other.

"You know?" JJ spoke up, making me look up at him. "We could get a puppy instead"

I giggled, kissing his lips sweetly. "Yeah, that's sound like a better idea"

A/n:
Sorry I didn't add whether Y/n got an abortion or went with adoption cause I didn't know your guy's preferences and I didn't want to offend anyone by saying the wrong thing. Thank you for your understanding!

Slightly edited
Word count: 1056