Part 5

When I wake up I'm in Recovery Girl's office. Izuku is on the bed next to me and Todoroki and Ochako are sitting in chairs. Seeing that I'm up, Ochako walks over to me whereas Todoroki just stands up and stays in his little corner.

"You good," Ochako asks.

"Yeah I'm fine," I respond. "I'm just a little tired."

"I'd just like to mention you said you were fine right before you passed out," Todoroki says walking over to me.

"Well this time I mean it," I say standing up. "See?"

I grab my bag which is lying next to the bed I was just laying in. I walk to the door and turn around to face Ochako and Todoroki before leaving.

"Do you guys wanna come with me?" I ask.

"No thanks, I'm gonna stay with Deku," Ochako says sitting back down.

"Um, sure," Todoroki says in a surprised tone as he walks over to me.

We walk over to my house quietly. My house is actually a penthouse so we have to walk up several flights of stairs. Or at least Todoroki does, I fly.

"It's getting late wanna have dinner with me and my brother before heading home?" I ask him.

"Anything to keep me from my old man longer," he says following me inside. "Your house is huge. Which is saying something coming from me."

"Yeah, I guess so," I say walking into the dining room where my brother is sitting at the table. "Hey," I say poking his shoulder. "Shouldn't you be cooking dinner?"

"Oh, I was thinking KFC. I'm lazy and don't feel like cooking," he says looking up from his phone.

"What is up with your weird obsession with chicken?" I ask jokingly.

"Your one to talk. You always want soba or some other pasta," he responds getting up and tickling me.

"Eeee, stop, stop," I say in between laughs.

"Fine," he says putting his hands up.

"Oh, I have friends over, again, " I say ushering to Todoroki who stands quietly in the entrance to the kitchen.

"Ok, well do you want KFC or soba Kid?" Keigo asks Todoroki walking over to him and draping an arm over his shoulders.

"Soba," Todoroki responds without a doubt.

"See? I'm right, soba is better than KFC," I say.

"Ugh, you're so annoying," Keigo says walking back over to me and ruffling my hair.

Keigo then goes to get dinner while I give Todoroki a tour of the house. I even show him my secret hiding spot that my brother has yet to find. It has fairy lights dangling from the ceiling and a poster of Mirko above my desk which is trashed with paper and other things. A shelf is filled with manga and other books. I hear Keigo walk in with our food and me and Todoroki head to the dining room. We eat food rather quickly. Once we're done Todoroki heads out. I decide to walk down with him.

"You didn't tell me your brother is Hawks," Todoroki says while we're climbing down the stairs.

"Heh, sorry," I say blushing slightly.

We walk down to the front of my apartment building and walk outside. I see Endeavor walking towards us.

"Oh no," Todoroki says under his breath as Endeavor walks closer.

"Shoto, what are you doing? You were supposed to come straight from school to home so you can train," Endeavor says once he's finally reached us.

"I was at a friend's house, got a problem with that?" Todoroki replies.

"Yes I do have a problem with that. I am your father and you will listen to me and respect me," Endeavor snaps back.

"Well what are you gonna do about it? It's not like you can hit me in public," Todoroki retorts.

"How dare you," Endeavors says back starting to yell.

"Um, excuse me sir. It's my fault Todoroki stayed so late. He was walking me home because I got hurt in training and it was really late when we got to my house so I asked him if he wanted to stay for dinner," I say cutting into their heated argument.

"Who are you? You don't seem important," Endeavor says looking at me.

"Well I am, so you can take you, your fake fire beard, and your attitude and go," I snap back losing my temper slightly.

Endeavor looks like he's about to hit me. He looks around before following through though. I rub my face where he just hit me. I'm about to blow up even more when Keigo comes down.

"Hey, Amaya what's taking you so long,?" Keigo calls joining us outside. "Oh, hello Endeavor."

"Todoroki's going to stay the night," I say grabbing Todoroki's arm. "Come on, let's go." 

We walk back up to my penthouse leaving Keigo to deal with a very angry Endeavor.

"Are you okay? I can't belive he actually hit you," Todoroki says about half way. 

"I'm fine. I never realized how much of an asshole Endeavor is," I say more of to myself.

"Thank you. I don't think anyone I know would stand up to my old man like that, not even my siblings," Todoroki says.

"Well I don't care who he is he has no right to treat anybody like that," I say a hint of anger in my voice.

We finally reach the penthouse and we head up to my room before continuing our conversation.

"We have several guest suites, you can sleep in one of them," I say sitting down on my bed. "You tired?"

"Not really, most of the time I stay up till 11," Todoroki says sitting next to me.

"We can watch a movie. We could watch a romantic movie. Or a superhero movie. Or a gymnastics movie. What do you want to watch?" I say getting comfortable.

"I don't care whatever you want," Todoroki responds laying down beside me.

We watch Falling Inn Love because it's one of the few romance movies on Netflix that isn't a christmas movie. Todoroki and I cuddle while watching the movie. Your head is on Todoroki's chest and his arm is wrapped around you like a hug. You fall asleep towards the end of the movie, and Todoroki being a gentleman doesn't move because he doesn't want to wake you. He ends up falling asleep as well.