Chapter 1: A Herald of Death

-Your POV-

You want to know what it was like to die?

It was unsettling, I'll tell you that. I got shot down by a local gang.

-Normal POV-

You were in line walking towards what would be the afterlife. However, a guard walked over to you.

Guard: (Y/N) (L/N)?

You: Yeah?

The guard looked at you with some disgust, seeing as your shirt is riddled with holes from your death.

Guard: Come with me.

You simply followed him as he took you to a home.

You whistled at the sight of it.

Guard: The Queens wish to speak with you.

You looked at him and noticed that he still had that look.

You: Did that hurt you?

Guard: I would kill you right now, but since they have taken a liking to you. I won't.

You: What did I do?

Guard: They will answer all of your questions. Now get in the building before I toss you in there.

You: See ya!

You walked in the building and saw it already open.

You: Hello?!

Your voice echoed as you gently walked in. You looked to see that the inside is more of a throne room, but other than that, the house looked more like a modern mansion back on Earth.

You looked ahead to see three thrones. You walked over to the thrones and looked at each of them.

The first throne was simple with some gold accents. The second throne was nearly identical, except it was purple with black accents. The third throne was the same, except it was green and had skull markings.

You: Three rulers?

???: Yes, darling.

You looked behind you to see three beautiful women standing before you.