《Chapter 10》

"So there was an error?" Jisoo said that while looking into his eyes.

"Yes there was. I think it got removed. On its own" Jin answer innocently.

"On its own. And yet you expect me to believe it. You know that it is one of the dumbest and lamest explanation i have ever had. You know what now i can assure that you are not a stalker. Even they have a brain. But in your case its either completely used or tetra packed. "

"Now you are insulting me." Jin said that with a pout.

"I mean to do that. Well where is everyone? Is that a date you planned?" Jisoo squeezed her eyes.

"Woah! What?" Jin raised his shoulders.

"Again such a terrible acting. I know that are just swoon away by my pretty face. And to be honest i can understand that it is not your fault."

"Pretty???? I don't see that?" Jin looked at her face.

"With those little cat eyes it must be hard for you to see things properly?" Jisoo said.

"Cat?? Little?? Ohh so you mean cute?"

"I don't like people who talk highly of themselves" Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"Its weird to hear it from someone who is just full of herself. By the way you also have big eyes like an owl." Jin was ready to have a face off.

"Not only that i can also rotate my head like one. Wanna see it."

"Ooooh....i am scared."

"Seok-jin why are you like this?" Jisoo looked down with disappointment.

"What?"

"I mean dumb, ugly, lame..... it must have been hard for ........."

Darkness surrounded them, everything seem gloomy and creepy. The only thing shining were there eyes. The sparkle in her eyes crossed his gaze. Seok-jin hold her hands and was just standing at an inch away from her. She could hear his breathe. It was impossible for her to get control of herself. She was dazing but she knew how to get control of herself and just then she snapped.

"Woah. pervert. Its just a power cut." Jisoo raised her voice.

"Sorry. But i am scared of darkness"

"Not again. How can i believe such nonsense?"

"I know it might sound a little off but its the truth. Everyone has their own fears. " Jin spoke with a calm tone.

"I don't have one."

"I know. Every HUMAN has its own fear." Jin rolled his eyes.

"Where are the torches or candles?"

"It might be in the shelves or in the cupboard or maybe somewhere in the kitchen"

"Any more option that you want to give. Its so dark and you expect us to search all over the place." Jisoo complained.

"Jack takes care of those things"

"Seok-jin........." Jisoo was again disappointed.

They were going upstairs, holding each others hands. Although Jin was scared but he was holding her hand with a light grip as if he just wants to hold it without any reason. Jisoo was leading the way with her mobile illuminating their path, with Seok-jin behind her. He was smiling as if had conquered something.