Special #1: Uno Reverse

A/n: English is underlined 

"Yeet!"

You throw your phone at your sofa then proceed to get it back and hold it with your hands, sighing before grabbing the remote to play some video at the television. Boredom really hits you like a truck tryna isekai you to another world, unluckily, you never get the chance to be teleported in another world

Scrolling down Netflix to find some anime to show before stumbling upon Kimetsu No Yaiba, shrugging before deciding to watch it again for a thousand time as it's one of your favorite anime.

Just right below f/a (Favorite Anime).

You stood up and decided to grab some snacks as you watch the anime, going to the kitchen to check your pantry only to see nothing but canned foods, seasonings, cup noodles, cereals, and etc. well except for the one you want.

Snacks.

Even though you're a snack, you can't eat yourself, meaning you have to go to the convenience store nearby which is a huge deal as you hate going outside but food is food.

Grumpily grabbing some stuff you need before going out, phone, wallet, and one kf those keychains that can be use as a weapon if ever someone try to attack you. Putting all those stuff in your sling bag before putting on the coat that you grab from the coat rack.

You put on your shoes and grab the house keys so that you wouldn't have difficulties going inside your house when you get back from buying snacks, after going outside then closing door, you made your way to the nearby convenience store to buy some snacks.

Upon arriving, you quickly got the aisle where the snacks are and go nuts on grabbing somw random snack you get your hands into as you have no time to spare as Kimetsu No Yaiba can't wait.

Almost throwing the money to the cashier, you quickly grab the paperbags and go back home to enjoy watching while munching on this bad bois.

But then a figure bumps into you making you stumble a bit.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you..." The fuck is this Tanjiro cosplayer doing in the middle of the night.

Yes, night, it's 1:00 AM.

You stare at the Tanjiro cosplayer. "Isn't it a bit late to cosplay Tanjiro?" When you asked, in Japanese this guy seem to Japanese or just a straight out weeaboo, he got startled and his eyes slowly widens then suddenly he closes his eyes making you rose a brow.

He opens his eyes again before you heard scratches from the box, a cat perhaps?

But soon after a figure came stumbling out of the box making you flinch, when the small figure got out the long black hair sway as she look at you with her pink eyes. Is he trapping his younger sister in the box!

Nezuko cosplayer suddenly grew in size making your eyes widen. "Nezuko!" The Tanjiro scolded Nezuko as he smelt the scent of partial fear from you, she tilt her head to the side as she doesn't know what's happening.

Tanjiro then faces you with an apologetic look. "I'm sorry for being a bother but do you know any place to stay? As my sister and I are currently finding one." Should you? Fuck it.