Umberella scene 😉

Nathalie's POV:
It was the same boring day at the Agreste mansion. Gabriel was at his podium sketching, gorilla running errands for him, and Adrien was obviously at school.  All I do is sit at my computer answering emails. Almost the same thing everyday! Except for when I'm is Mayura of course.

It was 10:40 pm so I headed home. Before I left, I glanced at Gabriel.. His dreamy eyes had a weird color within the reflection. Blue? Hm, must be a new combination of colors. Must be one of his new wonderful creations. After a while of doing that, he looked up. Gabriel's head turned to me as I ran away. I walked out of the gates and transformed. I felt so embarrassed..

I jumped from building to building, watching families get together. I signed and continued getting closer and closer to my destination. It made me think of how Emilie, Gabriel, and Adrien. "Hopefully Ladybug or Chat Noir didn't see me," I thought. As I reached the Eiffel Tower, I whispered my detransformstion words and looked at Paris. The view was beautiful! All the stars shining with peace and quiet. Until, I saw a black figure in the distance..

Gabriel's POV:
After Nathalie left, I felt so awkward. She just ran out of the house. It was weird that she was staring at me.. But I was worried so I pulled up the security cameras. She transformed into Mayura and flew away. I groaned, "Ugh, I guess I should follow her." Knowing Nathalie, she probably collapsed somewhere. I transformed and hoped she hasn't got hurt. Seeing her so sad and gloomy never satisfied me.

Once I caught up with her, I climbed up on the Eiffel Tower and de transformed.

"Ugh, I just can decide whether I love him or not!" Nathalie screeched while looking at a photo.

Gabriel wondered who she was talking about. It was none of his business, but he wanted to know. He kept walking back and forth deciding if he should. Suddenly, a voice called his name.

"Well, Well, Well! Why were you following me?!" You could tell Nathalie wasn't in the best mood.

Gabriel replied, "I can't be worried about my own assistant now?" He winked and a small blush appeared on Nathalie's face.

She sighed and walked away. Nathalie liked her boss, but sometimes he got a little too annoying for her liking!

As she watched the sky, a few rain drops fell on her scalp. Those few drops turned into many more. Then it turned into full on raining. "Oh, how could this night get any better?" She whispered scartasticly.

Gabriel saw her drenched in water as he walked up to her with an umberella. Nathalie glanced over to see Gabriel right there. He was protecting her with an umbrella. He knew how hard she works and how annoyed she was so he didn't speak a word. Nathalie appreciated that. She knew her boss cared for her more than she could imagine.

As the rain fell down hitting the umberella, it reminded Nathalie of terror and chaos from he past. She jumped and hugged on Gabriel for her dear life!

Gabriel felt her anxious tension. He reassured her, "Everything is going to be okay. Especially if I'm with you.😉"

Nathalie rolled her eyes. She knew that Mr. Agreste would usually be cold and distinct. She had to take advantage of this time of this new Gabriel.

As Gabriel looks off into the distance, Nathalie turned his head to hers. She took the umberella to the side and looked at him in the eyes. Gabriel was very confused but just went along with it all. Nathalie leaned into his face. They were centimeters away from eachothe lips.

Finally, it happened. Nathalie could not hold in her deep feelings for her boss anymore. She grabbed his face and whirled him with a big kiss. It lasted forever. The longer it was, the more they got into it. Since both of them couldn't breath anymore they let go.

Gabriel's soft, silky lips were cherry red. They both laughed at it once they realized. The laughing turned into giggles and stopped. They knew how much better they would be together. Their special moments told it all.

They worried about the media, but soon realized it didn't matter. As long as they were happy!