Six

Ava had felt as though a weight had been lifted off of her. She had felt better now that she'd explained everything to Mirena. Ava was now in the kitchen, making some cookies for Harry and Mirena when they got back from the park just a distance down. She could see the park from the kitchen window so she knew what they were doing. 

"Oh, merlin." Ava remembered she had to get out the cookie tray to place the cookies on. 

Bending down, she reached for the tray, grasping it in her hands. 

Usually, she would hate windows that reflected yourself. But, now she thanked Merlin she caught sight of someone behind her. Someone who should not be anywhere near her.

With a loud clatter, the tray almost shattered on the floor before Ava turned, looking at him. Peter.

"Get out." Ava warned, trying to eye something sharp but she failed in doing so. 

"Ava, please." Peter tried. 

"No, please get out, Peter." Ava warned, biting her lip so she wouldn't cry at the sight of him. 

His hair looked disheveled but it still looked smooth and soft. He was wearing a white shirt that reached the top of his black jeans. He wore grey tennis shoes and white socks that peeked out of his shoes. 

"Please, I'm sorry!" Peter stepped closer, causing Ava to back up and hit the counter. 

"You can't say that! It's not that easy, Peter!" Ava sighed, knowing she should be screaming but she couldn't find herself to. "You can't just say you're sorry and think I'll forgive you!"

"I know!"

"They why say it!?" 

"Because I love you, Ava!" Peter choked out, trying to grab her hand but she smacked it away. 

"If you loved me the why did you do it!?" Ava screamed at him. "WHY SELL JAMES AND LILY TO VOLDEMORT AND LET THEM DIE!? THEY WERE YOUR FRIENDS AND YOU BETRAYED THEM, PETER!" Ava sighed heavily when she finished, leaving a sobbing Peter. 

"Please...." Peter sobbed, dropping to his knees and grabbing Ava's left hand, clinging to her as if his life depended on it. 

"Peter." Ava tried, but when she looked at him he looked truly sorry. Though, she couldn't find it in herself to believe him just yet. 

"No, I just-I just wanna be here with you for a minute, please." Peter still sobbed uncontrollably as his right hand clung to her left arm, his left had a hold of steel on her shirt. "Please, please I love you!"

Ava let a few tears fall as she stroked his hair out of his face and let him cling to her, hoping Mirena and Harry wouldn't come back soon. "I don't know if I love you still, but I know I loved you once."

Those words broke Peter more than ever while he sobbed harder, hoping she would love him again. But, he knew that she wouldn't love him again. And that broke him more than anything.

<><><><><>

"I hate this bloody place." Sirius grumbled as he walked the halls of Grimmauld Place once more, the thoughts of the night he was taken breaking his heart. Sirius often wondered how Lucy was doing. He wondered if she had found a lover or if she had moved away. Perhaps she'd moved away with her lover-

"Sirius." A familiar voice breathed. 

When Sirius turned toward the kitchen, he was met with a sight so pretty. "Lucy." Sirius smiled. 

Lucy smiled so bright she was sure her eyes were not visible, but she didn't care as she ran toward him, locking him in a hug he returned so gratefully. "You waited." Sirius smiled.

"I knew you didn't do it and that you would never, and I would never not wait for you-" Sirius stopped her talking by capturing Lucy in a savoring kiss, letting all of his emotions out that he had been holding in for so long. 

"I love you." Lucy mumbled into the kiss, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck, bring him closer than he already was. 

"I love you more, my love." Sirius smiled, stroking her back with his hand. 

When they pulled away, Sirius and Lucy both smiled while they rested their foreheads on each other, knowing how much they had missed one another. 

"Does Ava know I've escaped?" Sirius asked, brushing a piece of hair from her delicate face. 

"I would think so, if she doesn't, the she's gonna have a big surprise when she checks the news." Lucy giggled, snuggling her face into Sirius' neck, humming a tone of peace. 

"I've missed you." Sirius breathing, placing a kiss on her temple. 

"I've missed you more, Siri." Lucy spoke into his neck, also placing a quick kiss on neck. 

(A/N: Some people reunite in love and passion. Though, some reunite in pain and sorrow.)