Eddie sat by his window looking at his dying flowers. "Poor little guys. Theres no sun today."

He looked out his window and frowned. Boredom was eating him alive and all he needed was someone there to keep him from losing his mind. Maybe I should call up a friend

He thought about the decision and came up with the conclusion that he really didn't have friends. The loser club never spoke to eachother as much anymore and the loud trashmouth had vanished a while ago.

Maybe in the next life, Ed's. Maybe we'll meet again.

Eddie always carried around them words ever since he last saw his first love. But he learned to get over it. He had found someone who loved him. Someone who didn't abandon him.

"Maybe I'll read a old book just so I can feel the nostalgic feeling once more" Eddie was referring to the one time Richie read to him in order for him to sleep peacefully. Eddie got up and searched around his bookcase filled with mystery books mixed in with medical books. Nothing gained his interest. But he did remember one book that he really enjoyed.

But he remembered that he left it at one of his old friends houses.

Damnit

He went downstairs and grabbed the wall phone. He dialed Bill's number and let the phone ring.

"Hello?"

Eddie stayed silent for a moment. He hadn't spoke to Bill since high-school.

"Uh...yes hi its Eddie. Eddie Kaspbrak."

Bill on the other end stayed quiet too.

"I was just wondering if you had the book Time and words at your house hidden some where-?"

"No Eddie, I don't. But it was nice hearing your voice."

Eddie's insides grew warm. He remember all of their memories together. He missed that so badly.

"Nice talking to you too, Bill." He hanged up the phone and set it down on its stand.

And thats when it clicked in his head. The book was at Richies old house. He sighed and grabbed his jacket and walked on outside to the old unused house.

He really was stubborn. All he wanted was a goddamn book he could've found at his local library.

He halted as he stopped in front of the house. It still looked the same as the last time he saw it. Old and dirty.

Walking up the steps, he let the old feelings of nostalgia wash over him.
The old days back then were so...so great.

He turned the door knob and walked in. Of course the lock didn't work. No one has lived here in over 3 years.

The image of the living room wasn't so bad as he thought. But it seemed like someone was there casually cleaning up the cigarette butts and beer bottles.

"Hello? Is anyone in here?"
He waited until everything was silent so he could continue walking.

But he heard creaks in the wooden boards coming from the kitchen. "What the fuck are you doing here? Who are you?" The same guy from the diner was standing in the doorway.

"Woah woah woah...I'm Eddie. Eddie Kaspbrak. I'm only here to get an old book." Eddie put his hands up at the harsh words.

The man lowered his eyes. "Eddie? Eddie Kaspbrak?"

The man looked at his hands and slightly shook his head. "Sorry about that. I gotta go. Collect whatever dumb book you left." And then he tried walking past Eddie.

"Wait who are you? And why the hell are you in this house?"

The tall man stopped and turned around. "This was my house. Its me. It's Richie Tozier."