𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 : 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘯𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴

❝It's just hard having someone
simp for me twenty-four/seven❞

warning: none

REAL LIFE !

I WOKE UP IN my bed and before you think we did the dirty, we didn't. After the kiss, I fell asleep with my head on his shoulder and he probably brought me to my bed or something like that cause I don't remember waking up and laying on my bed.

I looked to my right to see that Dream was nowhere to be found. I felt a lot better than yesterday and have recovered from my sickness which means I get to stream. I didn't think much of the loss of his presence and opened my computer, starting my stream.

I tested my mic, opened Minecraft to build a mushroom house in the Dream SMP cause I've been planning to do that for a while now and if anyone in this SMP destroys it, they will be dead and murdered by me.

"Hi, everyone! Welcome back to my stream. I'm sorry I sound a little raspy, I literally just woke up. I'm also sorry for not streaming for four days now. I had some things going on at home and don't worry, they were all good things." I said. I never turn my camera on because, yeah, so I didn't have to worry about looking like dog shit.

"Alright, I'm planning on making a mushroom house in the Dream SMP and I'm gonna build it somewhere very far from the rest of humanity cause everyone is on each other's tails like dogs and cats and I just wanna have plant children here," I said half-jokingly, waiting for the world to load.

I spawned at the last place I was at and I started searching for a pretty place, sprinting. I had to kill some pigs, cows, etc., for food and I slept through the nights, too lazy to fight the mobs who are annoying as hell.

I gathered up the stuff I needed for the house and started building. I was building the walls when my bedroom door opened and Dream came in with food in his hand.

"Oh, good morning to you. I'm assuming you just woke up?" He said, walking closer to me and my setup.

"Do I look that bad?" I asked and he nodded his head, saying a yes. "Well, fuck you, bro!" I looked back at the chat and the people were freaking out cause Dream's here. "Yes, chat. Dream is indeed with me and has been here since two or three days ago. I really don't remember. And Dream, those chicken nuggets better be for me cause I haven't eaten yet."

"You haven't eaten and you're playing Minecraft?"

"Yeah. In my defense, I'm on the SMP and I'm trying to get away from humanity. Leave me and my dreams alone." I continued building and Dream put the container of chicken nuggets next to my setup where I could still reach them and gave me a cup of coffee before kissing me on the cheek.

"Oh, so we're doing that now? Okay." I nodded and chat was really confused. "Sorry, chat. It's just hard having someone simp for me twenty-four/seven."

"Shut up! All I did was bring you food!" Dream defended himself.

"Yeah. Food I didn't ask for. What a simp move. Am I right, chat?" The people all agreed.

"User23 donated three dollars. Of course, you are. You are always right." The monotone voice read out loud. I laughed at the donation but agreed.

"User19 donated four dollars. Do you like Dream?" The monotone voice read out loud once again. I was shocked at this question, not having an answer yet.

"Uh. Um." I clearly stuttered. "I guess? My liking for the green blob is just developing right now. Ask me in like a few weeks or in a month." I said, finally forming an answer. I avoided Dream's eyes as I could already see him smirking in the corner of my eye.

TWITTER !

goldenasaurus @goldenasaurus
lookin like shit but at least i have a simp 😩

dream @dreamwastakenreplied to @goldenasaurusfuck u and get ready faster|goldenasaurus @goldenasaurus i hate u so much but okay

replied to @goldenasaurus
fuck u and get ready faster
|
goldenasaurus @goldenasaurus
i hate u so much but okay