CHAPTER-1

AUTHOR'S P.O.V•

Yn was sleeping peacefully when riyaz entered her room silently, he closed the door carefully and then came towards her and sat on bed ,beside her.

"Babygirl, wake up!!" He said softly while caressing her hairs.

"babygirl!!" He again called her.

But in response she just snuggled in him holding his waist putting her head on his lap, he smiled and caressed her head.

"Baby, utho na!!😩"He said whinning after few mins.

"ahannn!!😩 liiiiiii sone dona yaar😩" she whined back, he look at her face and giggle.

Her hairs were messy, her eyes were puffy and she was pouting while there were some frowns on her angelic face. He smiled at her.

"Get up or else i won't mind throwing you in bathtub.😗😁" He said.

"huh?!! Fine!!😩" She sat on bed rubbing her eyes, he shook his head and then stood up going towards her walk in closet.

"go and get fresh now, i'll take out something for you.😙" He said and she nodded with closed eyes.

he went in while she stood up from bed opening her eyes and then went in the washroom, she did her daily rituals and got fresh then came out wrapping a towel around her.

Another towel was wrapped in her head,He heard footstep so he put his phone aside and look at her, he face palmed himself.

"ooo madam, mai yahin hun😬" he said gaining her attention.

She look at him for few sec and then came towards him. She stood right right infront of him staring him and he look up at her.

"ab aise kya dekh rahi hai?? Jaa jake change kar maatey!!😬" he said.

"what did you say before??🤨" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"ab aise kya dekh rahi hai??😕" He asked with confusion.

"noii, usse pehle🤨" she said while putting on hand on her waist.

"Oo madam, mai yahin hun??😕" He said and she nodded.

She sat on his lap and put his hand around her.

"Mr.aly aap yahan hai to mai kya karu?😴" she asked without hesitation.

"ladkii!! sharam nahi aati aise towel mein bahar aate waqt tere best friend ke saamne??😒😬" He said while holding her securely so she won't fall as they both are on the edge.

"bilkul bhi nahi😛" she said and look at him.

"Waise bhi.....tune to dekha hai na sab!😉" She said and winked at him while his eyes widen....

"wa..wait,.what??😵" He asked shocked.

"chalein, ab chodein mujhe ready hona hai😴" she said and got up but he hold her hand.

"arey pehle bata to kab??😵" he said.

"noiii😝" she said and freed her hand.

"mere kapde?🤨" She asked.

"vahi rakhe hai!😒" he said and went out.

she walked in the closet and saw her clothes placed on the couch, she chuckled as he picked the same colour outift to match it with his.

Their outifts~

tbc❤️

tbc❤️