Mr and mrs mayhem

This chapter is extra long then most because this chapter will be kinda about Cassius past and his parents and just Cassius and Cora making memories.

Cassius POV

Last night after she opened up a little about her past I spent the night again we binge watched all the twilight movies which makes me cringe but for her I'll watch them. So today I decided I'd tell her about my parents after we go out for lunch because her mom wanted to stay for breakfast again.

"Morning faith" I say as I take a seat next to Noah and Cora.

"Hi Noah" I said in like a baby voice which made him laugh.

"Morning Cassius" faith says as she hands me a plate of pancakes.

"Morning sunshine" I say to Cora.

"Morning lover boy" she says with a small soft smile.

She looks so cute when she has bed hair and a morning voice.

"So what's your plans today cora" faith asks as she joins us.

"I don't know I was gonna spend it with Cassius if that is okay mama" she asks.

Faith looks at Cora with a smile.

"Of course it's okay" she replies back.

"Noah stop spitting" Cora says annoyed.

"He's fine cora" I say back making her make an are you sure face.

I just nod in return.

"What do you have planned for Cora then" faith asks.

"I was actually thinking of us watching a movie after this and then I'd take her out for lunch and then take her to this spot so I can tell her some things about me so we can know each other more" I say as I take a bite of pancake.

"Like a date" faith ask.

Cora chokes on her food and gives her mom that "what do you think your doing" look.

"MOM" Cora says.

"What I'm just asking" her mom laughs out.

"Uh no not a date well at least not today but I plan on asking her soon" I say with a smirk.

Did I just see Cora blush!

"Well when you do on planning to come to me so I can help, if that's alright" faith says.

"Of course" I say back.

"Okay how about that movie now" Cora says as she pulls me by my arm.

Damn that actually kinda hurts.

"Cora you got a strong grip" I say as she closes her door.

"Sorry" she says.

"It's fine, you okay" I ask.

"Yeah I am" she says as she gets closer to me.

Uh okay?

"What are you doing" I say in a whisper considering we are face to face right now.

"Nothing" she says with a smirk.

"Well it don't seem like it" I say.

And just like that she smashes her lips to mine

We just stand there making out. I bite the bottom of her lip and she lets out a soft moan.

"Dont do that cora" I say out of breath.

"Why not" she basically moans out.

"Well one your mother and brother are awake downstairs and two because if you don't stop I'll throw you in the bed and take you right now" I say with a whisper.