Racc Attack

*SMUT CHAPTER AHEAD!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!*

[Josuke's POV:]

As Dahyun left the room to go home. I was all alone again, contemplating if I should continue this plan of mine, I don't want to lose them but I don't want my father to continue what he is doing. He's destroying lives because of his business, innocent children getting involved in the business. 

"I need to get out of here fast, no time to waste. More lives are at risk in every minute passed. " I thought to myself. 

After contemplating for hours, I noticed I'm still alone at the room. "Did Momo forgot she would look after me?" I thought to myself. 

After a few minutes there was a knock on the door. "Come in." I said without any hesitation thinking it was the nurse or Momo. At this point I took my guard down. 

The door opened, "We finally found you, Mr. Higashikata." A man said with a gun pointed at me. 

"Ah shit." I thought to myself. 

Two more men entered the room pointing their guns towards me. I slowly grabbed a pillow behind me, what happened next was another near death experience. 

I threw the pillow unto one of the men and kicked the two men down, it was painful moving around, but my brain released adrenaline to block every pain I'm feeling. I removed every thing connected to my body and rushed towards the door. 

I ran through the corridors of the floor, I saw Momo walking towards my room. I hastily grabbed her hand dropping her food on the floor. "No time Momo, we're getting out of here." I said to her as we run towards the elevator. We got in time on the elevator. "What's happening Josuke?" Momo asked worriedly.

"I'll explain later, we need to get you home quickly." I said to her as I catch my breath. We got off the elevator and got on a taxi asap. 

As soon as we got away, my adrenaline rush wore off and started to feel pain in my body some of the wounds starts to bleed, "Fucking hell." I thought to myself. I hid the wounds from Momo so she won't start worrying about me. 

About 15 minutes we got into to Momo's house. It wasn't fancy or anything it was simple yet beautiful and surprisingly clean. I lay down on the couch and asked Momo for the first aid kit. 

Momo brought the first aid kit and started treating me and putting bandages on my wounds. "Momo where are your parents?" I asked her.

"Oh they're on a business trip for a week so I have this place for a week." She said smiling as she treats my wounds. 

"You know Josuke even though your body has a lot of scars and wounds you have a hot body." She said blushing as she patches my wounds. 

After patching up my wounds she texted Twice about what happened earlier and told them not to worry about me. 

As we rested Momo kept touching my abdomen, "What is it Momo?" I asked her.

"Oh it's just I want to eat you right now." She said biting her lips. 

I gulped "Man how many times did I do it this week?" I asked myself. 

Momo looked at me with lustful eyes, "Oh shit here we go again." I said to myself. 

*SMUT START* 

Momo stripped her clothes, exposing her perfectly toned body. Man her abs was on fire I'm telling you! 

She removed every piece of clothing on her body after that she stripped down every piece of clothing that's left on my body. After that she kneeled down then spat on my dick.

" Ara Ara~ Nayeon wasn't kidding about you dick, Josuke." She said in a seductive tone while giving me a handjob and massaging my balls. 

"Thank you for the food." She said to me then gave my dick a kiss before sucking the life out of it. 

"Oh God Momo~" I said to her grabbing her head slightly pushing it making my dick go deeper in her mouth. 

After giving me a blowjob for a few minutes my dick was pulsating but I was doing everything to hold it in. 

"Look how big it is now. Now for the main dish Josuke~" She said to me biting her lips.

She pushed on the couch then she positioned her peach ass on my dick then she slowly inserted my dick inside her pussy. 

"OH GOD JOSUKE YOU'RE SO DEEP INSIDE ME~!" She moaned, loud enough that it bounced through the walls of the living room. 

It was about 15 minutes in when she asked to change positions, She wanted to try doggy style. I humbly oblige to her request. 

She positioned like a dog on the couch, as soon as I inserted it again, she was in ecstasy, it sent shiver down her spine. She was in complete euphoria. 

"JOSUKE~"

"KEEP FUCKING ME~" 

"ROUGHER~" 

"MORE!~" 

She kept moaning these words while I wreck her pussy.

We kept fucking for a good 30 minutes, "Josuke I'm cumming.~" Momo moaned.

"Me too Momo, let's cum together!~" I replied.

 I thrusted my dick into her deeper then planting my seeds there, completely filling her womb to the brim. After I cum she had her orgasm the another and another, completely making a mess in the living room.

*SMUT END*

"Josuke, you we're so good." She said as she sat down on the couch, recovering her strength. 

"You're pussy was tight af Momo." I said to her. 

"I guess you can call it a Racc attack!" I jokingly said to her

"Well how about you try my ass next time Josuke?" She asked seductively with a joking tone. 

"Hmm Why not." I said to her. 

"I'm going to take a shower okay?" Momo asked me. 

I nodded. 

To Be Continued...

(Yo guys, sorry for the long ass wait to this chapter also sorry if it's somewhat short but yeah I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Anyways do you think it's almost ending or nah?) 

:>>>