CHAPTER-19

Avu was in the classroom..just flipping the pages of the book..while her mind was focused on just one thing

Avu's POV

Whatever that girl said made sense..I don't want to believe Mr.Khadoos but I want to..uggh..I don't know what I am saying is making sense or not..but I want to believe him and on the very next moment I don't..but it made sense somehow..I was just thinking this and Rii came to me,why?

He said "Hey" and sat on the seat beside me

I replied "hi"

He said"so?"

So?😒

I wanted to give him that expression but I can't..so I just replied with a "Nothin"

He said "I mean you look lost..want to share something?"

He looked at me and raised his eyebrow

How do he even know?do I literally look so off?..ahh..I want to but with him..not a good deal 😩

I again replied with a "nothing"

And he smiled

Smile?😒here I am so annoyed and lost and he is smiling 😒

I asked him "what?"

Still not giving the expression I want to😒

He replied"I know you are thinking about that day when whatever that happened..and you still think Sid is guilty, right?"

Wait,what?do he knows how to read mind..well all his friends are under my suspicion😒 whatever,I guess anu told him..

I replied with a"yes" it was just a nod though

He replied"hmm..so do you really think he can literally do this?"

No😩 but..wait.. whatever..but I replied with a "maybe" and then continued"I mean how much I even know about him"

He replied "really coz I don't really feel like..he literally talks to you..and you too..you know he never do with any new student..have you ever felt unsafe around him?ever?no..infact you are so free with him..I don't know if you're getting my point or not but(he sighed)I really think you don't have that bad image of him"

I looked at him shocked.. amazed?..I don't know but how can he express everything so well😩

I looked at him

He said "think once again with a calm mind"

I gave him an expression of confusion and he can read it Afcourse

He sighed and gave me an reassuring nod and left

Will Avu believe Sid or this will continue to be like this?