I don't need bodyguard's

3rd person POV.

As everyone cleared out of the roomy he 2 bodyguards closed the doors they then came over and then tony brought Peter out and said.

Tony: kid meet Owen and Amanda they will be your personal bodyguard's.

Peters POV.

Peter: but but I don't need bodyguards!

Pepper: Peter please calm down.

She was right I took a few deep breath's and I said.

Peter: mister stark I am strong enough to protect myself I can do that myself.

Tony: nope sorry kid there's way to many things that can go wrong now that the world knows who you are they kidnapped me trust me when I say that they will try to do it to you.

Peter: but um what abo-

Tony: I've also took the liberty to tell them about you being Spider-Man.

My eyes widened at that as.

Tony: kid I'm going to be honest with you I care for you as if you was my own son this is to protect you from those who want to get to me or someone close to us this is for both yours and our protection.

I slowly nodded I knew mister stark was right about this but I know I can protect myself.

Pepper: I know Peter what your thinking but what if you get swamped by news people you wouldn't be able to use your powers on them this is so you don't accidentally reveal yourself to the news or something similar because you sometimes don't really realize when you use your powers.

Peter: *crosses arms* name one time.

Tony: *smirking* this morning you came in to the living room sleeping walking on the ceiling and asked why we was all upside down.

I felt my face heat up as I pointed at him and said.

Peter: *light blush* that doesn't count!

Pepper: *smirking* or how about the time you forgot you accidentally activated your wall sticking and took out half a wall when you walk away from it and said why'd that wall stick to me?

I covered my face in embarrassment as I then heard.

Tony: or how about when you saw a spider on the floor you jumped to the ceiling and started hissing at it til someone killed it.

Peter: *blushing* b-b-b-b-bu-

Pepper: or when we left you alone for a couple hours you got your head stuck in the ceiling.

Tony: or the Tim-

Peter: *blishing* that's enough mister stark I get it ok I'm accident prone I know!

I covered my mouth as I heard mister stark and miss pepper laugh at my reaction as I then heard as mister stark ruffled my hair.

Tony: also you know that your room is on the top interns floor right under mine and peppers room there's been a few rooms at the end of the hall along that's where they will be staying.

He then held up a map of the floor layout and pointed to the biggest part and said.

Tony: this is where the interns work.

he then points to a smaller square in the corner of the interns floor and said.

Tony: this is where your personal lab shall be at.

I saw his smirk grow as my eyes widened as he said.

Tony: i made sure to not have any windows that show to the intern floor so you can work on your suit or gear for Spider-Man.

He t  he en points to a beginning of a hallway right by my lab and said.

Tony: I've had doors put on to the hall way making sure that no one with out permission to go in to your living rooms the first room on the left is your room Peter at the end of the hall before you get to the living room and kitchen there are two bedrooms with bathrooms in them on both sides of the hall they will be staying in them and the living room is on the left and the kitchen is on the right.

Peter: but wait I thought you was renovating all of that for more space for interns?

Tony: I lied they just called a minute ago and said everything has been finished.

I pouted as I then heard pepper.

Pepper: also Peter both of the twins will be coming in about a week they'll be staying on your floor as well.

I nodded I felt kinda betrayed.

Tony: also I got you a bunch of legos and Star Wars stuff.

Peter: *stars in eyes* really!

Pepper:(he did that so Peter wouldn't be as mad.)

Author: what should happen next?

Author: what kind of Scenarios should Peter be in?

Author: also Peter will have a relationship with both Wanda and pietro if you don't like it then deal with it I like it.