E.M.W

dear E.W,

i really wish we never met. we even talked the other day. we admitted we both had a built up hatred for each other. i never could see why you hated me.

you said it felt like M.B was my girlfriend, and you were just her friend. i always felt as if you were her girlfriend and best friend, and i was forgotten. i never knew how much she talked about me. she never texted me... she never called. i'm sorry you felt that way.

i remember when we talked... i always wondered why you were so ashamed to be seen with me. why did all your friends hate me? why did they know i liked you, and they had to assume  you liked me back. i got threats from one that really liked you. i could never take her seriously because she did the same with F.F, and i didn't even like her.

she called me a hoe.

she told me i needed to pick one.

why did you back her up? why did you try and make me choose? both of you... you and F.F.
i enjoyed the attention but i didnt enjoy how uncomfortable i was.

with M.B... you told all your friends about her. you and all of the migrated to her locker, adapting to going to it everyday in their schedule.

you did all this just to get mad that i liked B.G. im happy i didn't listen to you. i fell in love with her... an unhealthy love but she made me happier in the past year...

why do you always come back? you and malina broke up. you ruined my friendship with her, only to break up. now you have a new girlfriend. why do you flirt with me? i don't like you at all anymore.

you bring up those times you toyed work my feelings. you apologize over and over. for the wrong reasons. for leaving. i don't mind that you left, she was amazing. couldn't blame you. it's the way you didn't treat us the same...

i felt less compared to her. you both wrecked my confidence so much... you and her belonged together. master manipulators. an aries and aquarius. fire and air. not into astrology but you suck.

im not sorry for anything. just for feeling as if i took your girl away... even if you took her from me first. sorry.