chapter 1

*Cough* *cough* Yao Lin sit up as she cough a mouthful blood from her mouth even her clothes has a lot of blood from her mouth, " frightened Yi Xue sleeping on the table near of Yao Lin bed  suddenly Jump up quickly got up and walk toward Yao lin."

"Goddess,are you okay??you scared me"

"I'm okay Yi Xue"

"How could it be okay? Even though she embrace the body of the God,she suddenly vomited blood,she must have suffered a serious injury.Yi Xue slandered herself in secret,but she did not dare to say it clearly. Yesterday she was obviously about to heal,Why did the injury worsen?"

"YaoLin didn't have time to pay attention to Yi Xue thought's and she wanted to mobilize the divine power in her body after trying a few times,she gave up sullenly,sure enough,she didn't have any spiritual energy left. Her current mana might not be as good as an ordinary fairy.

"Go out and guard the door don't let anyone come inside"

"YaoLin was frustrated,her hearts blood has lost two drops,and the ancient forbidden technique were force to use."

"Sure enough,she has to pay a price to change her fate,but she has nothing to regret. If she does not do this Lou Hua will take her hearts blood to save his most beloved  apprentice."

According to ancient records, the goddess family is born different from others, and they are from the same line as the founder of heaven and earth,Nuwa.

The blood of the descendants of Nuwa is precious. The wounded can drink it to resurrect from death. The mortal can drink it to live with the heavens and the earth. The cultivator can drink it to fly to the heaven. The descendants of Nuwa is reincarnate in the six realms,and their blood is sealed under a heavy formation,and if there's no help from outside,they will not be easily revealed

And the goddess family is born with three drops of heart blood,if you put it on the divine tool,you can change your fate and be omnipotent.

YaoLin first drop of effort was used in Lou Hua catastrophe three thousand years ago

Lou Hua is the only god of creation who has survived since the father God opened the heaven and the earth. He is the supreme god,and his cultivation is unpredictable. The thunder catastrophe three thousand years ago was a catastrophe that he must pass through. If he survived safely,he will be fearless again. If unfortunately he will be wipe out.

However,the power of divine thunder was so powerful that he clearly wanted to disperse people souls.Yao Lin made a decisive decision,took the blood of her heart,cover it on the fumo umbrella and used it to block the thunder to help Lou Hua survive the disaster

YaoLin second drop of effort was used two hundred years later to forcefully Activate the kunlun mirror, rebelliously change the destiny,and make time go back.

At that time, YaoLin and Lou Hua had reach the endless death. He blamed her for hurting his only apprentice,and she hated him for being innocent and unrighteous.

He even wants to take her painstaking effort to help his most beloved apprentice return to the position of god,but why, why should she help the person who she hates.

She was angry, desperate,and even crazy, so she would rather take a life long cultivation base,at the last moment,take out the blood of her heart and return to the past.

However,in the inheritance of the goddess clan,time retrospect is an ancient forbidden technique. It originated in ancient times and is also a forbidden technique. It must have to pay a great price. Loss of divine power is unnecessary to say....

"I want a divorce god Lou Hua..."

"Let's resolved the yin and yang twin contract..."

I look at Lou Hua his face suddenly darkened, the air become tense, it gave me chill to my spine as I look at him he didn't move after I said that then he look at me he open his lips and finally spoke.

"Why?"
He said in a cold tone.

"So you can be with your beloved apprentice isn't it amazing??" I said with a sarcasm

"What are you talking about were just master and apprentice besides were married"

He said in a cold and angry tone

"Hah.... Is there a master and apprentice  looking at each other affectionately ?? and besides you two are intimate more than we are and you and your apprentice most likely like a lover you even didn't hesitate to protect her at all times like I didn't exist,hah...even in the eyes of all I am nothing compare to her when it comes to you.. they didn't even see me as a goddess...besides were most likely not married in our action...then you said we're married without Batting an eye??...yes we're married but we didn't even do double cultivation were not even affectionate and intimate to each other I'm tired of this Lou Hua your always cold and I bet you only marry me because of kindness...you should not have agree to marry me in the first place...."

"Enough she's just a child Yao Lin"

He said in a cold angry tone.

"Ohhhh~ she's really just a child now... YaoLin seemed to smile,I'm waiting for the day she grows up, waiting to see how you linger,master and disciple love,he will marry her when he starts don't forget to hand over a wedding invitation to the goddess palace. This seat will certainly offer you a big gift,and it's not worth having a relationship with your deity."

My lord.....YaoLin wanted to say something,only to hear a pop five finger prints appeared on her white left face, her words stop abruptly

"He actually slap her"

YaoLin raised her eyes in disbelief her eye socket were red,and he walk out without saying a word, flicking his sleeves,only to see the entire Ying Luan courtyard surrounded by a barrier in the blink of an eye.

"Let me out."

"Why do you have to imprison me."