Part 1 - Arrowverse Writing Prompts

Ok here are some Arrowverse writing prompts i've had for a while and i just felt like sharing them with you guys since i know some creative writers are probably going to read this

1. (Superflash) Kara is the adopted daughter of Darkseid and is a cold and ruthless ruler but when they invade Earth she meets our Scarlet Speedster and intially she hates his idealistic and heroic ways but the more they fight and interact the more she falls for him

2. (Snowbarry) Caitlin finds one day that no one in the world can see her or remember her except for her best friend Barry Allen and they have to figure out why no one can see her nor remember her all while they catch more feelings for each other.

3. (Snowbarry/Superflash - Not mine, it's Celestialdragon949's) In rare cases people are born with what is called a soulmark. Two people will share that very same soulmark signifying that they're soulmates. And coincidently Barry happens to share one with Caitlin/Kara

4. (Superflash) Barry and Kara are dating and in a happy relationship but neither of them know about the others Superhero alter ego. Meanwhile The Flash and Supergirl both hate eachother and fight all the time. Because of this big secret they each think that the other is cheating on them and accidently discover their secret alter egos.

5. (Superflash - Krypton never blows up and Kara stays on Krypton) Barry is taken by the Dominators during the Invasion cross over and is taken to Krypton where he must stand trial in front of the house of El for messing with the timeline and his prosecutor happens to be Kara Zor-El

6. (Theallen - Thea and Barry) Ever since Invasion and the disappearnce of Roy, Thea has been seeing Barry in a new light and wants to see him more often and when he comes to Star City to ask for Oliver's help and he's not there, she's the only one who can help him and during their case together they start to grow closer.

7. (Superflash - Father-daughter relationship) Kara was discovered by STAR Labs when her pod landed and became their test subject. She was forced into experiments and training she hated until one kind scientist by the name of Barry Allen offered her ice-cream. And when STAR Labs blows up due to the Particle Accelerator she escapes with the help of Barry and they start their lives together as a family.

8. (Laurallen - Laurel and Barry) After the wedding of Felicity and Oliver, Laurel has to accepts that she can't be with Oliver and goes to a bar to drown her sorrows and sees Barry doing the exact same thing despite him not being able to get drunk. They find a light in each other help each other overcome their sadness with love.

9. (Flashfrost) Caitlin leaves Team Flash to find her true purpose in life and to re-discover herself as a person leaving Frost in the care of Barry Allen. Initially Frost is hesistant about opening up about herself but warm words from her sister convince her to give Barry a chance and when she does they both fall hard and fast.

10. (Spallen - Patty and Barry) Barry chooses his happiness for once and decides to tell Patty everything. She joins Team Flash and helps them take out Zoom and starts her life as a detective and the girlfriend of the Flash.

I know they all involve Barry but i might think of more so this is part 1 for now.

Tag me if you use any because i want to see how guys use these.