Ready

Harry's POV

The lads and I had a day off from work so, Niall thought that it would be good if all of us went clubbing. While that is happening, Jizzel is going to have a sleepover with the girls.

Ysterday was crazy. I didn't want Jizzel to think that i didn't want her but becuase truth is, I do want her. I just don't want to hurt her. I love Jizzel so much. The last thing I ever want to do is hurt her.

"Hey guys?" Niall asked.

We all turned to him to continue and he played with his thumbs.

"What if we brought the girls with us?" he asked.

That not a bad idea.

"That's not a bad idea." Zayn said smiling.

He just read my mind.

"I didn't, you just said it out loud." Zayn chuckled.

I punched his arm and laughed.

"I think it would be good speaking it is Jizzel's birthday in two days." Louis said emphasizing 'Jizzel's birthday in two days'.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IN TWO DAYS  IS HER FUCKING BIRTHDAY!

"Holy shit I totally forgot about that! Wait, how the hell do you know it's her birthday is in two days?" I asked.

"Eleanor was talking about it nonstop yesterday." he said flatly.

I have to thank Eleanor later.

And maybe do a little gift shopping with her.

I sighed and thought about it. 'What would my special girl want for her birthday?'

I got it! She is so going to love it!

~~\\~~

Jizzel's POV

Kat just told me that the boys were going out to the club but. Taking us with them.

I don't know how to party like wild fucking animals!

I never payed attention to my classes either so that doesn't help one bit.

Oh yeah I totally forgot about my birthday until El brought it up.

~Flashback~

"So Jizzel, your birthday is coming up, what do you want?' she asked.

Wait, I totally forgot about that.

"I'm not really sure but, I have always wanted books." I smiled.

"Great choice love." Perrie smiled.

~End of Flashback~

It's only been about two months since I've been with Harry and he always gets me stuff.

This one time I was looking at this one item and Harry just bought it for me.

And this one time when I went out with the girls he handed me his credit card and told me to but whatever I want. I still only came back with two things.

Ugh. Not what I was going for.

"Hey babe." Harry said coming up behind me and kissing my neck.

"Hey Haz! I need your honest opinion, which one looks better?" I asked holding up two outfits.

"I think you would look sexy in both of them." He whispered in my ear. I giggled and shook my head.

"I can't wear both of them!" I laughed.

"We can work something out," Harry shrugged with a smirk.

"How about you choose while I take a shower?" I suggested.

"Sure." he smiled and I went to the bathroom and started the shower.

Harry's POV

I easily decided on what Jizzel was going to wear.

I picked out the short booty shorts with a very nice bustier.

It wasn't too sexy. I didn't want her to draw any attention.

She's mine. Only mine.

When we go out in public I have to give her a special bracelet to let others know that she is taken. It let me know if she was in danger at anytime.

When she is on her own of course.

I didn't want anyone touching her, besides me of course, or even look at her a certain way that I didn't like.

Jizzel got out of the shower ten minutes later, only a towel wrapped around her bare body.

While she was getting dressed I went into the shower.

Jizzel's POV

I have to say, Harry has good taste.

I pulled on some panties and a strapless bra, then put on the booty shorts and bustier.

I slipped on some white flats as left my hair straight.

I looked at myself in our full length mirror and turned to the side to inspect myself.

Ten minutes later Harry came out of the bathroom with his towel wrapped around his torso.

"Damn." he breathed and I blushed.

Once Harry got ready, he grabbed his phone and tabbed my hand gently.

We walked out of the house and straight towards the running van.

Of course, there wasn't enough room for all of us and I had to sit on Harry's lap.

Harry rested his hands around my waist and I sank down into him.